Women wearing men's boxer/briefs yes or no?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a 5 pack of boxer briefs Friday to try. I got medium. I tried them on and then decided to return them. I got small. But they are still quite loose in the crotch area but not as bad as medium. Does anyone else have this problem who has tried men's underwear? Will I get used to them? The plus is that they won't cause wedgies and they will last longer.

Yes. The small size. But I do not use it on a daily basis, just when I want to when sleeping.

I don't think that necessary and I personally never did that. I think women's underwear its more sexy and romantic and looks better on me, but If it's makes someone feel comfortable so why not? Especially boxers instead pajamas.

Quote: Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, not really. I do enjoy being in hubby's t-shirts though. I can almost swim in them, LOL.
This x 100. Always feel cozy in my bf's shirts and hoodies, but underwear? Naaah

I had worn them for te longest time, but not anymore.  I do like boy shorts for girls though.

Back