What are you buying during Sephora's gift card event?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a YSL lipstick. I know last year you could order without spending $50, so I plan to not have to spend $50. I am not sure if I should use it towards a high end eyeshadow quad or quint, but I don't think I need more eyeshadow.

What is the gift card event?

I signed up on their website like last year to be a insider and I never get any info about anything.

They have been sending out gift cards throughout the day. They are $20 for VIBs and $15 for BIs. The gift card event is just my name for it. I don't think Sephora has a name for it. I just know that around this time of year they email them out to customers who have email notification.

OMG i got one! i don't have sephora in my regular mail but like, a side email address (so they arne't tempting me all the time lol). just logged in and saw it! wahoooooo

i think i'll buy a lip venom if you don't have to spend $50! if you do... not sure yet. something definitely. maybe a foundation!

Ohh that makes sense. 

I thought I signed up as a Beauty Insider but I guess not because I never get emails. I will hit the sign up for beauty insider and they'll ask me to put my password if I have one and I do. Then it takes me to a page that has everything I need to keep my account current[100 point perks, 500 point samples, VBI ect.]

They have been sending them out sporadically. I had a friend who got hers this morning, but I didn't get mine until late afternoon/evening.

So I just ordered this half an hour ago:

Sample - Yu-be Moisturizing Skin Cream $0.00​
Sample - Emilio Pucci Miss Pucci Eau de Parfum Spray - 0.03 oz $0.00​
Sample - Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel - 0.1 oz $0.00 Sephora Skincare Sample Bag featuring 7 samples $0.00 Order Total $26.52 (incl. shipping);Total Charged to Credit Card $11.50

It works on ANY order, with no minimum! Plus, my beauty points reflect the total before the coupon was added. I would buy something ASAP, because they'll probably fix all the errors.   I rounded up some sample codes to add if you don't spend $25: WAX - 2 Bliss wax strips
FULLACTION - Sephora mini mascara
B8W3CB3 - Deluxe Sample Buxom Lash Mascara (thanks JDMsilviaS14)
NUDE4STEP - Nude 4-step regimen
SKINSTARS - 7 skincare samples in airplane-friendly packaging

Good luck, and order soon! I think I have an another sephora account, hopefully I'll get another email before they fix the website error 
7.gif
. Speaking of.. Why don't they send the emails all at the same time?

Mod note: Unnecessary links deleted

I'm a BI and it's $15 off $50, but I made my order online earlier today and it didn't need to be $50 :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I only ordered a $30 item, but I don't know if they will be fixing that in the near future. I got the nails inc magnetic polish trio set :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P296009&categoryId=B70 + the free tokidoki sample bag ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> total was $23. I had actually made an order last week too ._. but oh well! Got two free sample bags this way :]

So I called the Sephora VIB hotline and asked about the gift card. She confirmed that it's $15 for beauty insiders and $20 for VIBs. She didn't know why I was sent the $15 card so she credited my account $5 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for the info InternetChick because I would have never known I was getting jipped 5 bucks otherwise lol

I got mine last night and it too was $15. I'll have to call since I'm a VIB not just a BI.

I think I'm going to use mine on an Urban Decay palette either 15th Anniversary if it gets back in stock before the deadline or on the Book of Shadows since I held off like week during the $20 off sale on UD's website.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I called the Sephora VIB hotline and asked about the gift card. She confirmed that it's $15 for beauty insiders and $20 for VIBs. She didn't know why I was sent the $15 card so she credited my account $5 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for the info InternetChick because I would have never known I was getting jipped 5 bucks otherwise lol

Now go get Naked!!!!! 
laughing.gif

That's weird that some VIBs were getting $15. I got $20 like I was supposed to.

Back