What are you buying during Sephora's gift card event?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to add another confirmation to what was said above, you can use the $15 off on any amount over $15. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Potentially making it free before shipping/tax.

Actually, I was able to apply it to an item that was only $10, making the final cost only 2 dollars after shipping =)  

Thats not the purchase I made though, lol, I was just testing it.  What I decided to buy was just a glass nail file.  It was only $8 so I got the file, and 3 samples, all for 0.55 cents! 

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have to add another confirmation to what was said above, you can use the $15 off on any amount over $15. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Potentially making it free before shipping/tax.

Am I just crazy or can they only be redeemed in store for Canadian BI's? My email says nothing about online redemption, it says you must bring the coupon into the store to redeem on a $50+ purchase. Can any other Canadians confirm this?

Sorry I wasn't clear before, typing without a keyboard is a pain in the butt. lol

Add something to your cart and proceed to check out (don't worry, just don't complete the procedure). Get to the payment field and enter your credit card info (if needed) and the gift card.

Here's an example of what I stuck in my cart just to show you.

I stuck the tokidorki eyeliner for $5, shipping is $5.95 plus tax so my total came to $11.37 of which the card covered. If your card doesn't work online then you'll have to use it in the store.

I ended up getting the new Dior Powder foundation that I really wanted and the Sephora nail Glimmer Wonderland Set. Mine was $20 but I had to spend $50 to use it.

It seems like they must be out of both the free 7-item sample set in airplane bag and the tokidoki gift bag with 12 samples (with $25 purchase).  when I entered these promo codes, each one was rejected even though I had $25 worth of products in my bag.  Sad!  

Their promo's change.  Those ones must have ended.  You have to check http://sephora.com/promo/beautybonuses/index.jhtml?pageCode=ws&_requestid=233030 to find their current promo's and codes.  

Originally Posted by eliza7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It seems like they must be out of both the free 7-item sample set in airplane bag and the tokidoki gift bag with 12 samples (with $25 purchase).  when I entered these promo codes, each one was rejected even though I had $25 worth of products in my bag.  Sad!  

They do have another free sample kit right now after spending $25, you have to pick which one you want and then enter the code.

That sucks! I was looking at this page, which has a lot more exciting options, lol... check out the second one down on the right side, so cute and with 12 samples!  

http://www.sephora.com/promo/beautybonuses/index.jhtml

I saw the other promo I think you're talking about, the PREPKIT promo?  There are supposed to be 4 choices for that one, but when I entered the code they were out of every option except one and I didn't want it.  So I'm gonna wait and see if anything better comes up in the next couple of days.  

Does Sephora usually have good sales/promos after Christmas?  

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Their promo's change.  Those ones must have ended.  You have to check http://sephora.com/promo/beautybonuses/index.jhtml?pageCode=ws&_requestid=233030 to find their current promo's and codes.  

They do have another free sample kit right now after spending $25, you have to pick which one you want and then enter the code.

I'm going in today to get Too Faced's Primed and Poreless and another Boscia BB cream because mine's running low and I'm hooked.  I'm sure I'll end-up with a few other things...the dangers of going in-store instead of shopping online.

Originally Posted by eliza7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does Sephora usually have good sales/promos after Christmas?
YES! They have tons of clearance sales right after Christmas. Last year I bought a TON of Korres bath sets for $1.something and a larger duo (bath gel and body lotion) for under $5! Keep your eye on their site and if you have a Sephora (stand alone of inside JCPenney) check there DAILY after Christmas.

Wow, that sounds amazing!! Thanks for the tip!!!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YES! They have tons of clearance sales right after Christmas. Last year I bought a TON of Korres bath sets for $1.something and a larger duo (bath gel and body lotion) for under $5! Keep your eye on their site and if you have a Sephora (stand alone of inside JCPenney) check there DAILY after Christmas.

I set out for Laura Mercier Silk Creme but Sephora doesn't carry the palest shade for some reason, so I couldn't find a match. An SA recommended NARS Sheer Glow so I bought that instead, and it's the worst foundation I've tried in a while. =(

I'm gonna return it tomorrow and either get Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer or skincare.

I ended up getting naked palette, because i didnt have one, and a UD liner in bourbon

I never got my email so I had to go into Sephora and make a purchase.  Since they were out of the U/D 15 year palette even in store, I wound up getting my step daughter the Tarte "the Starlet" collection.  It was crazy.  The girl had to call in to verify my status and the guy on the other end verified it, stated that I hadnt used the credit, and for some reason was never issued an email or code.  WTF???? I'm just glad I got my $20 off but bummed that I HAD to buy something over 50 since I was in-store.  

Oh man, that sucks =(  But at least you were finally able to use it!  I never got an initial email either, but I got a reminder email on Friday and was like "wait, what??"  lol.  

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never got my email so I had to go into Sephora and make a purchase.  Since they were out of the U/D 15 year palette even in store, I wound up getting my step daughter the Tarte "the Starlet" collection.  It was crazy.  The girl had to call in to verify my status and the guy on the other end verified it, stated that I hadnt used the credit, and for some reason was never issued an email or code.  WTF???? I'm just glad I got my $20 off but bummed that I HAD to buy something over 50 since I was in-store.  

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh man, that sucks =(  But at least you were finally able to use it!  I never got an initial email either, but I got a reminder email on Friday and was like "wait, what??"  lol.  
I'm just thankful to all of you wonderful gals for letting me know they were sending them out.  Otherwise, I never would have known.  Gotta wonder how many more people out there didnt get their email and have no clue?  So, thanks guys!!!!!

Latest posts

Back