What are you buying during Sephora's gift card event?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if it depend on how long you've been a VIB. I just made my yearly requirement a week ago.

Ok......the rep said they should all be sent by December 3rd and anyone who hasnt received one by then should call their customer service line. 

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now go get Naked!!!!! 
laughing.gif
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW WOMAN?! lmao

Items Ordered Item # Price  Qty. Amt. 
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
Urban Decay Naked Palette  1324532 $48.00 1   $48.00
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
Philosophy Snow Angelâ„¢ Duo - Snow Angel Duo 1380658 $20.00 1   $20.00
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
Sample - Clinique Happy Eau de Parfum - 0.05 oz 1133198 $0.00 1   $0.00
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
Sample - Fresh Brown Sugar Eau de Parfum - 0.05 oz 1346915 $0.00 1   $0.00
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
Sample - Lancome LA BASE PRO Perfecting Makeup Primer - 0.032 oz 1341577 $0.00 1   $0.00
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
tokidoki Clutch with 12 samples 
1375559 $0.00 1   $0.00
p.gif

Merchandise Total $68.00  
p.gif
Gift Wrap Total $0.00  
p.gif
p.gif
Shipping & Handling $0.00
p.gif
p.gif
(more info) Tax $6.19
p.gif
p.gif
Order Total
$74.19
p.gif
p.gif
Payment by Gift Card $45.00
p.gif
p.gif
Store Credit Applied $5.04
p.gif
p.gif
Total Charged to Credit Card $24.15
p.gif

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if it depend on how long you've been a VIB. I just made my yearly requirement a week ago.

I've been a VIB for about 2 years now.  Even BI's are eligible as long as they've been signed up since Nov 15th of this year. I just want my stinkin card so I can order my stepdaughter an UD 15 year palette for christmas.  I know as soon as she sees my daughters she's going to want one too!

I did in January or February.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did in January or February.

You got me beat.  I think I qualified for this year around March/April (yeah, I'm a slacker lol)

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I got a Clarisonic. I wouldn't have otherwise.

How do you like it?  I've been thinking about getting one and pairing it up with the Philosophy Purity.  Scoop me the skinny girl!

Just me, but the Clarisonic is a $200 gimmick. Wish I could get my money back. I am having better luck with the 10% glycolic acid I got at Rite Aid for $15 a bottle (C. Booth Derma M 36). I tried the Sensitive, Normal, and Deep Cleaning heads and no difference between them. None did anything for my skin.

I've been a VIB for about 2 years now.  Even BI's are eligible as long as they've been signed up since Nov 15th of this year. I just want my stinkin card so I can order my stepdaughter an UD 15 year palette for christmas.  I know as soon as she sees my daughters she's going to want one too!

Ahhh, that explains why it's only $15 and not $20... I didn't make the cut off date.

It's ALOT of money to gamble on.  I think I'll pass on it.  I'll have to check out the C. Booth but unfortunately we don't have a Rite-Aid out here.  Off to google I go!!!!!

Ahhh, that explains why it's only $15 and not $20... I didn't make the cut off date.

You can call customer service and they'll bump you up.  They just need to verify your account and you'll get the $20 even after the Nov cut off date!

Customer Service:  1-877-737-4672

It's ALOT of money to gamble on.  I think I'll pass on it.  I'll have to check out the C. Booth but unfortunately we don't have a Rite-Aid out here.  Off to google I go!!!!!

It shouldn't be that hard to find. Drugstore.com has it as well as Amazon.com. I think either the Walgreens or Rite Aid web site has it on sale.

Has anyone had any luck ordering less than $50?

Also was anyone able to be bumped up to the $20 off?

I want to order the naked palette but it's $48. I'd also love to get the $20 off rather than the $15. 

I know that C Booth brand is at Ulta (I bought my scrub by them from there), but I don't know about that specific product, but I'm pretty sure I've seen the brand at other stores before too.

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know that C Booth brand is at Ulta (I bought my scrub by them from there), but I don't know about that specific product, but I'm pretty sure I've seen the brand at other stores before too.

I ran straight to Ultas website (if I can get the points on anything, I will lol).  They sell the brand (both Booths and C. Booths) but not the product.  I'll just get it off Drugstore.com. 

That's what I use it with and and Iove it. I follow with when hope is not enough and hope in a bottle. If I get out of a routine and quit using it, thats when I really can tell the difference. My skin gets hard and really dull. I thought I didn't need it and was happy with my L'Oreal face routine, but my mom got me the philosophy and clarisonic for Christmas last year. I wouldn't go back now my skin is night and day from then (I thought it was in good shape then), but then again everyone is different.

How do you like it?  I've been thinking about getting one and pairing it up with the Philosophy Purity.  Scoop me the skinny girl!

I'm so sad--I heard last year's gift cards didn't have an online minimum purchase.. I got two and I never used them because I didn't want to buy $80's worth of stuff.

Any good, cheap-ish items you guys can recommend, other than mascara or lip balm? I just got my second email's gift card; I bought the UD Feminine palette with the other one, with shipping it was only $12 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I literally bought everything I wanted already, I can't think of anything else.. I guess I could be really miserly and buy something I bought before to return it lol

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so sad--I heard last year's gift cards didn't have an online minimum purchase.. I got two and I never used them because I didn't want to buy $80's worth of stuff.

Any good, cheap-ish items you guys can recommend, other than mascara or lip balm? I just got my second email's gift card; I bought the UD Feminine palette with the other one, with shipping it was only $12 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I literally bought everything I wanted already, I can't think of anything else.. I guess I could be really miserly and buy something I bought before to return it lol

The Bare Minerals eyeshadow duos look really nice.

Did were you able to use the gift card with a less than $40 purchase?

Latest posts

Back