White Apricot's Green Grab Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So this is what is coming in my january green grab bag that just shipped out yesterday the 16th.  They usually ship on the 15th but since it fell on a sunday they ship the next day.  The subscription cost $15 a month.  I'll post some pics of my bag once i receive it.

January 2012 Green Grab Bag
New Year — New You! January is a time for renewal, so we have assembled a bag of products that will give both your body and your face a fresh start. Resolve to try them all and get 2012 off to a beautiful beginning. Happy New Year!

— Bonny and Carrie, Co-founders

Gabriel Organics Seaweed Bath and Shower Gel:

Take a power shower when you lather up with this purifying cleanser that eliminates environmental impurities from the body. $22.50

Pevonia De-Aging Saltmousse and Body Balm:

Polish your body to perfection with this fluffy Saltmousse that removes impurities and toxins from the skin. $33.50. Follow it with the Collagen and Elastin enriched body balm for skin that is visibly replenished and repaired. $79

Verde Naturals Soy Candle:

Soothe your senses as you inhale the soothing aroma from this clean burning 100% soy travel candle. Full Size $11.95-$12.95

Verde Naturals Bubble Bath:

Relax as you let this goat’s milk soap, enhanced with silk fibers and shea butter, envelope you in a rich foaming lather. Emerge with soft, smooth, sweet smelling skin. $9.95

derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub:

Who needs harsh treatments when you can get spa results with this award winning product that utilizes a crystal blend system to remove dead cells and retexturize the skin. $32.50

L’uvalla Hydrating Milk Cleanser:

This gentle cleanser effectively washes away dirt, oil and makeup without stripping moisture from the skin. $27.99

Savvy Bohème Facial Trivium:

A three-step system that digs deep to unclog pores and moisturize skin, leaving it clear and transformed. $38.48

The raven's balm and black soap will last for a while because a lil goes a long way.  The rest i could prolly get 2 - 3 uses.  Maybe a couple more from the sugar scrub.  i do wish they had at least 1 or 2 more bigger size items.

Awesome, thanks for posting! I signed up in January but didn't realize until I was reading my email yesterday that I won't get my first bag until February. I'm really looking forward to trying more organic/natural Beauty products. I looked at eco emi awhile back but I think the green grab bag is a better fit for me.

I been using the savvy boheme african black soap and the raven's balm everyday and i love it!!!!  My face has cleared up alot.  It looks brighter and more even.  After i run out prolly in a month or 2 im buyin more of these products.  I also love the raw sugar scrub it smells really good but it does the same thing if i just mix up a quick sugar scrub myself. 

I received my Feb bag today and all i have to say is wow!!  They blew the other subs i got outta the water.  A full size blush, eyeshadow, and tinted lip balm.  This bag is def valentines themed.

The top is minerals by overall beauty eyeshadow in pink magic

Middle Vapour aura multi use blush in spark

Bottom Naked eye beauty rose tinted lip balm

Yes me too! This is my first month but so far I love green grab bag because it's All beauty items that are also organic! I of course received the same items as you but my eyeshadow is 'gumdrop'! What exactly is the blue vapour product? Can it be used as a lip balm and blush?

I'm also looking forward to the herbal tea bath and using the chocolate body bons. I think it will be perfect after a long day to relax

I'm very happy with this subscription. Not only do they have great products but it literally gets to me in two days and they always ship on time.

I also love this sub, so far.  Last month was my first month, but I was amazed.  I'm not a huge user of "eco/green" products, but I love the concept, and this bag definitely made me want to try more eco/green products. I received the same products pictured above and will definitely be buying more of the tinted lip balm.

Just got my first Green Grab Bag and I'm so happy with it!! It contained SPOLIER ALERT!! - a FULL SIZE Revoltuon Orgnaics Freedon Gloss in the color "Innocent" (a pretty pink shimmery color-this retails for $26) - a 1oz of Shea Terra Orgnaics Pink Guavas and Pomegranate whipped Shea butter (this retails for $6, and I love this brand already) - a very nice quality Kabuki style brush from Mineral Hygenics - a Skin Perfection 10% Glycolic Acid cleanser (5 mL sample) - a packet from Delizioso Skincare of their Organic Elderberry Hair Smoothie (no size on the packet) - and a small vial of Kizes ecological perfume The real value for me here is the lip gloss, brush, and Shea Terra sample (made my $15 worth it!) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes I received my green grab bag today too!

-I don't really mean to compare because it's a different subscription company And different type of brush but the kabuki brush seems nicer and better quality than the one from this month's myglam bag

-I first heard of Sheaterra from my Beauty Army sub. and fell in love with their black soap. I think this body creme is a nice size sample and it smells great!

-I like the packaging for the freedom gloss but the color is too pink for my complexion. I plan on layerering it with a lipstick and making it work

-The hair sample is kind of small but that is typical with most of these services. It makes me happy I have short hair!

-I Love the scent of lavender so the toner is an automatic Win in my book!

-I tried to use the $15 gift certificate code from mineralhygienics.com first by trying to purchase a blush and then the starter kit since it was listed as the super coupon but both times it said it's invalid. It would be nice if it worked but overall I'm once again happy with the service.

I am so pleasantly surprised with this company!! Of all subs to get full-size makeup! I love that Sheaterra moisturizer too.

Received my second GGB on Saturday--I couldn't be more pleased.  I really think that out of all my subs, this is my favorite because you get SO much and it all is so different.  I adore the full sized lip gloss, the whipped shea butter, and the Kabuki brush.  The perfume is actually oil and (to me) smells horrible, but no big loss there.  The hair smoothie could use some directions, as I had no idea what one did with a "hair smoothie" until I googled it, but still, neat product.  I haven't used the Skin Perfection product yet, but I do intend to

I used the Mineral Hygenics discount code to buy a liner brush--as a warning, you do have to pay shipping (mine was $5.25, which I consider high), but since the brush was $14 (free with the discount code), I didn't mind paying it. 

If you're not already subscribing to Green Grab Bag, I think you have to try it at least once.

I just emailed them to ask if I sign up today can I still get the March bag. I doubt they will say yes but I guess its worth a shot.

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just emailed them to ask if I sign up today can I still get the March bag. I doubt they will say yes but I guess its worth a shot.

I signed up on March 2nd and will be getting an April bag, so probably not.  I'm excited for my first bag, I hope it is as good as the one you ladies got! I'm not sure I will be keeping it, I guess the products I get will be the deciding factor

Back