Sign in to follow this  
CourtneyB

Gossip Girl + Birchbox: The May boxes

Yes, I checked all the new items and the ONLY one I could give feed back for were the Glow Pads in all the new products so far. Hm.
I am new to birchbox and this forum, but I just had to reply. I am not sure how you can tell which items are new, but I noticed I could leave feedback for Stila One Step Prime Color and Benefit's So Hooked on Carmella. How do you know what the new items are?

I have a give feedback button for the Stila product too. I would love to try it so I hope that comes in my box.

Update: I also have a feedback button for the Deborah Lippmann Stripper to Go nail remover pads. Great, now I am going to waste a good part of the evening on the Birchbox site.

Originally Posted by celiajuno View Post

Update: I also have a feedback button for the Deborah Lippmann Stripper to Go nail remover pads. Great, now I am going to waste a good part of the evening on the Birchbox site.

It's addicting! But I'm banning myself from the website because I really want the rest of my box to be a surprise. . . :/

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

For all the bb cream fans, i saw a seller..neverprice on amazon and they're selling the SKIN79 BB cream for $9.49 right now...am tempted.. Who's used it and what kind of review do they give it?

Be careful, there are TONS of fake Skin79 BB creams for sale on both Amazon and Ebay.

Lol...I'm not going through the whole site and looking, but I had to check one or two and got a feedback button for the Hooked on Carmella, as well..couldn't help it.

Oop, looks like everyone already said that.

OOOOOH! Now I am going to go stalk BB and see what I can leave fb for!

I can leave feedback for So Hooked on Carmella too...that stinks because I have a bottle of that up for trade on the trade forum! Oh well...time to stalk the site! 15.gif

I have purchased from Seoulglamour twice and each time I received product that is both genuine and fresh. I have combo to dry skin and the Skin79 pink is perfect for me - I love it!

Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer View Post

The only thing I have found that I can leave feedback for so far is the Stila product.

Me too, on both accounts. I'm wondering if I should cancel my second account before they bill (I had been thinking about it but I had an issue that I was never credited the points for, and of course when I called I got their voicemail and they didn't call me back for a few days, and when they finally got back to me I was in a meetingbanghead.gif).

i've got access to stila and Zoya. fingers crossed that if a Zoya polish from that collection is in my box it's not Holly. i just ordered that during their earth day promo.

Originally Posted by Denise Moya View Post

What color do you use and what type of skin do you have? I've heard the hot pink is really good for oily skin and the gold for dry. Then other people prefer the gold for oily..its so confusing bit I love the gold smile.gif

I use gold. I have an oily t-zone but dry skin on my chin & around the edges of my nose. The dryness is a bigger problem for me though because I can get rid of oil with blotting papers but having flaky skin just looks horrible. Gold is for dry/combination skin so that's why I chose it. If you go to http://www.skin79northamerica.com/now-skin79/which-bb-is-best-for-me it shows you all the different kinds & helps you narrow down what you need/want.

I also have feedback for Zoya Gems and Jewels collection, Benefit Hooked on Carmella, and Stila One Step Prime Color.   If we have the feed back button already can we leave feedback before our box is shipped?

I can leave feedback for the Glow Pads, Stila One Step Prime Color, Benefit perfume, and the Jouer Illuminating Moisturizer.  The Stila I'm a little wary about because it gives you a pink tint and I'm always trying to get rid of the red on my face. Jouer is also sending me a sample of the tinted moisturizer right now, anyway. Plus, two tinted face products in one box? This is definitely a make or break box for me. It will be my third month and I wasn't super pleased with the last two.

Edit: The Tatcha Blotting Papers too.

I found four things I can leave feedback for but I have already received one of them in a previous box.

The only new products that are showing up for me are the things from May? Maybe it's because I still haven't received my box?? I cancelled my main account last week & am planning on cancelling my 2nd account as soon as the product I bought from BB ships. I'm interested in what the box would have been though!

I use gold. I have an oily t-zone but dry skin on my chin & around the edges of my nose. The dryness is a bigger problem for me though because I can get rid of oil with blotting papers but having flaky skin just looks horrible. Gold is for dry/combination skin so that's why I chose it. If you go to http://www.skin79northamerica.com/now-skin79/which-bb-is-best-for-me it shows you all the different kinds & helps you narrow down what you need/want.
I just have horribly dry skin everywhere but the sides of my nose and that's why I picked the gold but I still hear very highly of the hot pink :)

So far I can leave feedback for the dr. gross alpha beta glow pad, the zoya gems and jewels collection, and tatcha aburatorigami blotting papers