Gossip Girl + Birchbox: The May boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the TV box was great. Yeah a LOT of confusion, but it was an AMAZING box, most people liked it. So if this is anything like that, they are on the right path!!! <3 Birchbox!

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the TV box was great. Yeah a LOT of confusion, but it was an AMAZING box, most people liked it. So if this is anything like that, they are on the right path!!! <3 Birchbox!

The TV box WAS great...for those who got it. I would have loved it! I even went out and bought the Tarte Lipsurgence and Essie polish because they looked so awesome. Many were asked if they wanted one, told they were getting one, but then ended up without one. I'm glad there's no "opting in" nonsense, and hopefully when they say everyone they mean everyone. 

OMG. I am obsessed with Gossip Girl after coming across it on Netflix! Hope it has some amazing stuff in it! Birchbox's partnership boxes have ruled so hard for me so far. 

Eeeek! I got the email this morning! Step aside April's box, I'm already ecstatic about the Gossip Girl one! Perfect for my birthday month! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully we all get our boxes by May 14th, maybe they'll start shipping first week of May? One can only hope~ I think it's time to reopen up my 2nd account-I just hope I don't get a "bad" box since it's been so inactive. 

Quoted from the website:

Products include Diorshow Extase mascara, Dr. Jart+ beauty balm cream and Ojon Volume Advance volumizing shampoo; the box will be available in May, timed to the show’s season finale

wwwoooooooo!

Originally Posted by TacomaGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love Gossip Girl. I would kill to have Blair's wardrobe. 

If only it wasn't so expensive! Hmm maybe they'll stick something in as the "extra"...

I love the box's cover slip! So excited for May!! I used to watch Gossip Girl but fell so behind, it just seems like a lot to catch up to.

Originally Posted by Ching Chang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found a link from People that mentioned some of the products that we can look forward to inside of the boxes! Since I'm not sure how to make one of those spoiler boxes things, here's the link for those of you who'd like more info!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2012/04/11/birchbox-gossip-girl-team-up-to-offer-show-inspired-goodies/

Maybe a headband? She's into headbands right?

Originally Posted by lunadust /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If only it wasn't so expensive! Hmm maybe they'll stick something in as the "extra"...

I didn't get this email on the account linked to my subscription but I got it on my email account linked to my blog and Twitter #birchbloggers

Woooo! I'm so excited for this! I also read the books when I was younger and the show is my guilty pleasure. I can't wait to see what we get! I may have to sign up for a 2nd account....

Here is some interesting info I found on BellaSugar

http://www.bellasugar.com/Birchbox-Launching-Gossip-Girl-Box-22619064

Quote: Psst, here's some gossip for you: While several different versions of the box will be sent out depending on subscriber beauty profiles, the Hamptons Beach Party-themed version will feature Color Club's Clambake Coral polish, among many other luxe delights.

People has also quoted 

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2012/04/11/birchbox-gossip-girl-team-up-to-offer-show-inspired-goodies/

Quote:  Products include Diorshow Extase mascara, Dr. Jart+ beauty balm cream and Ojon Volume Advance volumizing shampoo; the box will be available in May, timed to the show’s season finale

Here's the pic of the slipcover if you didn't click through the links the other gals posted. : )

Edit: Ooh! I currently use the Dr. Jart + Premium BB Cream and love it! Wouldn't mind getting a small tube for travel!

The Makeup/Hair in the show is pretty classy so I'm excited!

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe a headband? She's into headbands right?

haha. Headbands were so Blair in high school. Not anymore.

I just love her sophistication! I wish I could pull off that look every day. Well first of all I wish I could afford to buy the clothes. 

Originally Posted by Kyndal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL! I feel like it would not be complete without a Macaroon as the Lifestyle Extra! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG, if there was a Macaroon in my BB, I'd be so excited I'd probably wet my pants.

I'm not into GG, but the brand list looks so awesome! And I love that everyone will be getting one.

I like it!!!

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's the pic of the slipcover if you didn't click through the links the other gals posted. : )

Edit: Ooh! I currently use the Dr. Jart + Premium BB Cream and love it! Wouldn't mind getting a small tube for travel!

This picture literally makes me giddy. 

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Back