Gossip Girl + Birchbox: The May boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I dont know, they always do that special pink one for "anniversary" people (which probably has nothing particularly special in it, but it's pink and labeled "anniversary" regardless. lol)

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

and which box will you get???

I think I am going to get a 2nd box just to see the different products I could get. I may or may not keep it..hehe
biggrin.gif

go for it!

Originally Posted by ladybritt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I am going to get a 2nd box just to see the different products I could get. I may or may not keep it..hehe
biggrin.gif

Me too! I've cancelled Sindulge and I'm about to cancel MyGlam, so I feel like I can justify it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too! I've cancelled Sindulge and I'm about to cancel MyGlam, so I feel like I can justify it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just used my work e mail to sign up! It said they would be contacting me. I signed up on the Gossip Girl page vs the regular BB home page. So I hope that means I'm guaranteed a box (well a 2nd one, lol) in May since it said they would be contacting me soon.

Same here. I just cancelled my other "temporary" account that wasn't so temporary, hahaha. But I love getting two boxes and I REALLY loved getting two TV boxes. I also tend to enjoy sponsored boxes more than regular boxes. Hopefully I cancel my 2nd BB a little more quickly than I did last time. 
smileno.gif

biggrin.gif

I knew there was going to be something going on with Gossip Girl because of all the GG related tweets they were making in the last few weeks! We'll have to keep an eye out for other random designers/ shows/ brands they start raving about in the future.

Can't wait for this one. I like that they're giving it to everybody so that no one misses out on what will surely be some good stuff.

I can't wait for next I hope it's just as good as the TV one, I bet it will though. I'm thinking of opening a second account just for next month.

Edit: After reading whats gonna be in the box I already put in email hoping I can make a 2nd account to get another box.

Can't wait for this box and I haven't received April yet.

Signed up for a second account for this one through the GG link, hopefully if I set up my profile completely different I will get two versions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I LOVE the Dior Extase mascara, I use a coat of that and a coat of the Dior Iconic Extreme. My Sephora consultant called it "mascara wardrobing" :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Once I found Dior mascaras I won't buy anything else.

I never got an email from them about the Gossip Girl Boxes should I be concerned?
I don't think they sent out an email since all subscribers will be getting to GG box. Unless you gave your email address for a sign-up link, then I don't know if it is an issue.

Originally Posted by PrettyInPowell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never got an email from them about the Gossip Girl Boxes should I be concerned?

I didn't get one either, so I sent a tweet about this, and the reply was that all subscribers would be getting the Gossip Girl box. No email necessary. 

Originally Posted by TXSlainte /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get one either, so I sent a tweet about this, and the reply was that all subscribers would be getting the Gossip Girl box. No email necessary. 

My reading of that email was that it was basically a press release sent to bloggers, not a promotional email sent to subscribers.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My reading of that email was that it was basically a press release sent to bloggers, not a promotional email sent to subscribers.

Yeah, it was wasn't labeled as the Birchbloggers e-mails, but I'm thinking that's what it was. =)

How do you get on their Bloggers list? I have recently started a Beauty Vlog and would love to be inside on information like this.

I'm sooo excited for the May Birchboxes!  I have never seen Gossip Girl, but after what I read here, I'm sure there will be some great stuff in our boxes.  I'm going to start watching Gossip Girl now!  I love getting skin care items in my Birchbox, but I have tried a lot since joining 4 months ago, and would love some make-up now. 

I wonder if the GG boxes will have variety or if they will all contain the same products. The TV boxes were slightly different weren't they?

Originally Posted by aftereight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if the GG boxes will have variety or if they will all contain the same products. The TV boxes were slightly different weren't they?

I bet they will have at least a little variation - since everyone is getting them, it seems unlikely that they'd send everyone the exact same box.  Maybe 4 or 5 variations like the Teen Vogue box?

Back