Gossip Girl + Birchbox: The May boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 3 accounts, but canceled one before I knew about the Gossip GIrl boxes.  I might have to sign up for the 3rd account for one more month. 

Originally Posted by marybbryant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had 3 accounts, but canceled one before I knew about the Gossip GIrl boxes.  I might have to sign up for the 3rd account for one more month. 

I signed up for two more through the Gossip Girl Birchbox link they had going but haven't heard anything yet. I hope they email soon because they will have to get the boxes out before the May 14th finale.

I signed up using my work email address probably over a month ago, as I was going to use it for my neice who doesnt have a credit card.  I just got the email today, so...  I feel kind of gulity not getting it for my neice, but maybe I'll just get her a 3 month gift subscription instead of doing the by the month subscription. 

Originally Posted by iugirl13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for two more through the Gossip Girl Birchbox link they had going but haven't heard anything yet. I hope they email soon because they will have to get the boxes out before the May 14th finale.

Just to let you know I emailed them asking how exact that time will be on the May 14th arrival date and they said the the date is going to be pretty exact (meaning we should get it before) as they are sticking to a stricter shipment schedule. So excited!

I CAN'T WAIT!!! (even though i don't watch the show) hehe

Originally Posted by PrettyInPowell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just to let you know I emailed them asking how exact that time will be on the May 14th arrival date and they said the the date is going to be pretty exact (meaning we should get it before) as they are sticking to a stricter shipment schedule. So excited!

Originally Posted by marybbryant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How many different boxes were there the month they had the Cynthia Rowley curated boxes?
If I recall correctly there were 11 boxes total that month.

Hopefully that means they are emailing to the new registered people soon since I signed up for another box through the gossip girl & birchbox promotion link!

Originally Posted by iugirl13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hopefully that means they are emailing to the new registered people soon since I signed up for another box through the gossip girl & birchbox promotion link!
Ya I signed up too, haven't heard anything yet but I assume should be soon if they are planning on getting here by the 14th, means they need to ship by like the 1st

Ya I signed up too, haven't heard anything yet but I assume should be soon if they are planning on getting here by the 14th, means they need to ship by like the 1st
I am so excited! I love Gossip Girl and I really want my box now. HAHA
biggrin.gif

I e mailed them from the 2nd e mail address I used because I am paranoid
rolleyes.gif
and got a reply that I will be getting an invite soon. I would post exactly what it said, but it's my work e mail and the site is down for some reason.

Quote: Originally Posted by PrettyInPowell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

rolleyes.gif
and got a reply that I will be getting an invite soon. I would post exactly what it said, but it's my work e mail and the site is down for some reason.
Thanks for emailing them about it! I'm paranoid too most of the time. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG!! I think I just peed a little. I LOVE GG!! Since the majority of the show is about being rich, I have no doubt the items will be amazing!!

WAY TO GO BB!!!!

Originally Posted by ladybritt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

rolleyes.gif
Thanks! Let us know when you (or anyone reading this) hears anything about getting a email!  I want to get a second box just for next month -- Lol is that bad? I was one of the many who got a bad box this month with the expired be fine samples. 

I'm sure that there will still be variations of the boxes.  Hopefully, they'll be somewhat even in what goes in them though!

There will be box variations, even with the Cynthia Rowel box there were variations (10 if I recall correctly). I'm hoping there won't be 30+ box combinations this month but Birchbox goes back to 15 or less.

Latest posts

Back