Gossip Girl + Birchbox: The May boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mega789 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually according to her image, it's the water fuse which is the aqua colored bottle. Maybe BB got a hold of different samples from Dr.Jart since people were having all these issues.
They are both the water fuse in the pictures, not the premium . The original packaging we were sent was a short wider tube with the tiny tiny amount. The one's that I received today are in a thinner tall tube, and have a lot more product in them. The originals were actually wider than these are. They also came in boxes, like you would buy at a store off of a hanging rack bar coded, where as the original tubes were just in the actual bb with no boxes.

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my Dr. Jarts+ replacement product today. They sent me 2 tubes that are very much so full. The packaging has changed a little bit though...

The Original Tube, with.06 foz.                                                    Two new tubes, new design. .33 oz each.

I just got my Dr. Jarts BB sample replacement today for my second box - SO much better! The tube is way bigger than originally sent (.33 fl oz vs. .06) and the tube is not empty! This is what they should have sent originally. Glad they fixed this issue...even if it was a little too late. 

I got my box super early and was able to get a hold of BB before most received their pooey tubes. Alas, I got two more tiny filled tubes lol..Lucky girls!

Has anyone tried to order the Dior masarca from Dior using the BIRCHBOX code that is supposed to give free shipping?  When I do, it says my order is not eligible, although the BB site says it is.  I had been hoping to use my BB points for it, but since it is not available directly from BB I at least want the free shipping.  I don't think I'll be ordering if anytime soon if I don't get at least some kind of deal.  With shipping it would be about $36!

Originally Posted by seap3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone tried to order the Dior masarca from Dior using the BIRCHBOX code that is supposed to give free shipping?  When I do, it says my order is not eligible, although the BB site says it is.  I had been hoping to use my BB points for it, but since it is not available directly from BB I at least want the free shipping.  I don't think I'll be ordering if anytime soon if I don't get at least some kind of deal.  With shipping it would be about $36!
That offer may have expired when the June boxes went out on the 10th. May's items are no longer eligible for free shipping after the 10th of June. I have a feeling that's probably what happened. Try Sephora. I know they carry it and their shipping is a couple of dollars if its under $50 and you could get more perks/samples with them most likely.

Back