Gossip Girl + Birchbox: The May boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have been on the waiting list for almost a month now, but i just signed up for gossipgirl box and got this message:

Thanks! you've reserved your Gossip Girl box.we'll be in touch shortly.

so i so hope that means i not only get that box for may but that i am now a monthly subscriber

Me either... And I just ordered something from them... I love the sponsored boxes though, so I'm glad we automatically get opted into this one.

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get the Gossip Girl email on either account today, I only got the water bottle email.

Originally Posted by mishtastic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me either... And I just ordered something from them... I love the sponsored boxes though, so I'm glad we automatically get opted into this one.

Me too! I feel like they are always better than regular Birchboxes. 

I just re-opened my second account!

For my main account on May it will be my first whole year with Birchbox!

I told myself I would ONLY use my second account when Birchbox teamed up with curators...it didn't take very long :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

SO EXCITED for this! Like others have said, I feel like sponsored boxes are almost always better. Even if it's only half of how great the TV box was, I'll be thrilled. I've never watched the show but I know that they have some serious style on there. I got my April box extra early this month and hope it continues with the May GG box. I feel like I spend my life wishing 3/4 of my moths away, waiting for each new BB!

Originally Posted by MKCurio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what do you guys think will be in this box?  Bendel's? Laudree Macaroons? 
LOL! I feel like it would not be complete without a Macaroon as the Lifestyle Extra! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm wondering if I should open up a second account just for this. I used to love watching Gossip Girls.

Y'all are making me more excited about this! I just wish that they would give us a tiny hint about what brands we might see like they did with the TV box.

I changed the title and added "The May Boxes" because unlike the Teen Vogue boxes the Gossip Girl boxes are being sent out to EVERYONE so there won't be a need for a second May box thread next month. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So efficient! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I changed the title and added "The May Boxes" because unlike the Teen Vogue boxes the Gossip Girl boxes are being sent out to EVERYONE so there won't be a need for a second May box thread next month. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I didn't get the email, but it looks like we are all automatically getting one so I'm happy. Very curious to know what will be in these.

I didn't get the email either! I am beyond excited!!! I already want May to arrive and my April box hasn't even arrived.

So. I'm waiting on my April box, so I can get the last of my points and use them up so I can finally cancel...and along comes this Gossip Girl box. I didn't get the email, so I'm kind of apprehensive, but they do seem to be saying that it's for everyone. One more month...I really hope this doesn't turn out like Teen Vogue. 

I know how you feel!!

I haven't received my box and I can't track my number. 

I am so excited for the Gossip Girl Birchbox that I want it to be May already :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get the email either! I am beyond excited!!! I already want May to arrive and my April box hasn't even arrived.

Back