This is sold out already!! What did they have to give out, a 100 or something :rolleyes:?

It's because it wasn't a mini- it was full sized, so it sold out much faster/they didn't have as many.

It's because it wasn't a mini- it was full sized, so it sold out much faster/they didn't have as many.

Whaaaaat it was full sized???? That would have been an awesome Rouge perk!

• Like 1

Yeah- it was because they reached 1 million Instagram subscribers.

With over a million instagram followers, they should have made a perk that could really go to the whole million. Less than 300 comments on the Instagram post that was only posted 15 hours ago and comments are already now mainly complaints that it ran out.

With over a million instagram followers, they should have made a perk that could really go to the whole million. Less than 300 comments on the Instagram post that was only posted 15 hours ago and comments are already now mainly complaints that it ran out.

Yeah but that would be pretty unrealistic.  It was up most of the day on instagram before it ran out.  Plus a pretty large chunk of the sepora followers are international/in countries that sephora doesn't ship to- because a lot of comments on their photos are complaints about that.  They would have had to make something exclusive for this perk- no way any company would agree to giving away a free full sized product in that number.  Anastasia still wants to sell their brow gels, after all.

I added it to my cart when it was still available and the description said .18, not .28 which is the full size. Maybe they're sending out the full size, but it definitely didn't show that way in my cart. I didn't get it, so I won't know!

Yeah but that would be pretty unrealistic.  It was up most of the day on instagram before it ran out.  Plus a pretty large chunk of the sepora followers are international/in countries that sephora doesn't ship to- because a lot of comments on their photos are complaints about that.  They would have had to make something exclusive for this perk- no way any company would agree to giving away a free full sized product in that number.  Anastasia still wants to sell their brow gels, after all.

Never said it needed to be a full sized perk. Just said it seems silly to have a thanks a million code that probably could only be redeemed by 500 people or so. It definitely sold out in only a few hours.

• Like 1

Never said it needed to be a full sized perk. Just said it seems silly to have a thanks a million code that probably could only be redeemed by 500 people or so. It definitely sold out in only a few hours.

Honestly I don't trust Sephora's codes any more. I used the Guerlain pearls code pretty quickly after it was available, but it didn't arrive in my package. My 100 point perk I selected with that order also was replaced.  I understand that these things go out of stock very quickly and may not be available from all shipping hubs or whatever, but I would be majorly disappointed if I placed an order just to get that brow gel and got a teensy Big Easy sample instead. 

Honestly I don't trust Sephora's codes any more. I used the Guerlain pearls code pretty quickly after it was available, but it didn't arrive in my package. My 100 point perk I selected with that order also was replaced.  I understand that these things go out of stock very quickly and may not be available from all shipping hubs or whatever, but I would be majorly disappointed if I placed an order just to get that brow gel and got a teensy Big Easy sample instead. 

Wow, that's annoying... If I hadn't received the pearls with my code I would have been MAD, that was the only reason I placed the orders. I notice that they've gotten really bad about honoring the 3 free samples you choose before checkout-- the last 5 orders or so I've placed were all given random freebies totally unrelated to the ones I selected. I didn't make a stink about it because it says they might be swapped, but not honoring a code or a 100 point perk?? Totally unacceptable. I hope they at least gave you your 100 points back!

Wow, that's annoying... If I hadn't received the pearls with my code I would have been MAD, that was the only reason I placed the orders. I notice that they've gotten really bad about honoring the 3 free samples you choose before checkout-- the last 5 orders or so I've placed were all given random freebies totally unrelated to the ones I selected. I didn't make a stink about it because it says they might be swapped, but not honoring a code or a 100 point perk?? Totally unacceptable. I hope they at least gave you your 100 points back!

They did give me my points back when I emailed. I cashed in for the Philosophy shower gel and they sent me a Big Easy in a color way too dark for me...thanks but no thanks! And I got some Amore Pacific foundation sample instead of the pearls...again way too dark. I would have rather used several other codes instead of what I was given. Hopefully some other points perks will come along :)

They're doing another Rouge first access 500 point perk starting tomorrow with Living Proof products. Amp Instant Texture Volumizer, Satin Hair Serum, Prime Style Extender, Flex Shaping Spray, and a bag.

thanks!  I am not a fan of Living Proof, however....but I am glad to see the VIBR perks :)  I am still holding out for a scarf/perfume set :D

I'd love a Bite one to try a few products! I'd also like to see a Too Faced, Nars, Urban Decay, And/or Bobbi Brown 500-pt perk!

There's a new Nars one I saw coming out... It doesn't look as good as the last one though. It has a blush, lip pencil, eye shadow primer foil packet and there was 1 more thing I think... but I can't recall what it is

15% back on ebates for Sephora

• Like 1

VIB Rouge first access to the sun safety kit!  Finally a perk I'm excited about- the sun safety kit always sells out so quickly, AND I can purchase it when ebates is so high!

• Like 3

this isn't rouge - but there is a new 500 point perk and I pulled the trigger to get it...cucumbers & grapefruit!! sounds interesting :)

Tocca Cleopatra Fragrance Viaggio | 500 Points

Redeem your points now for a limited-edition : Tocca Cleopatra Fragrance Viaggio set handpicked for Beauty Insiders. Limited quantities are available, so once this product is gone, it's gone.
- Rollerball EDP—Cleopatra (.17 oz)
- Mini Candelina—Cleopatra (2 oz)

s1539378-main-hero.jpg

• Like 1

this isn't rouge - but there is a new 500 point perk and I pulled the trigger to get it...cucumbers & grapefruit!! sounds interesting :)

Redeem your points now for a limited-edition : Tocca Cleopatra Fragrance Viaggio set handpicked for Beauty Insiders. Limited quantities are available, so once this product is gone, it's gone.

s1539378-main-hero.jpg

i have a sample of the hand cream in that scent and i love it!  it smells delicious :)

VIB Rouge first access to the sun safety kit!  Finally a perk I'm excited about- the sun safety kit always sells out so quickly, AND I can purchase it when ebates is so high!

Yes, this is probably the first Rouge perk I have actually used! Just ordered the Sun Safety kit :)

s1539378-main-hero.jpg

I got this about this time last year. I love it! It's such a neat perk.

I don't think anyone else has posted this yet on this thread, but the Sun Safety kit is available now only to VIB Rouge:

s1608371-main-Lhero.jpg

From Sephora's description, it contains:

- 0.06 oz Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Daily Glow Moisture 
- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion 
- 0.14 oz Too Faced® Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer 
- 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus HP Multi-Purpose Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen 
- 0.33 oz Murad® Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ 
- 0.5 oz Tarte™ Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner 
- 0.23 oz Stila Stay All Day® 10-in-1 HD Bronzing Beauty Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 30 
- Dr. Dennis Gross™ Alpha Beta® Glow Pad 
- 0.15 oz bareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Translucent 
- 1.69 oz St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse 
- 0.5 oz Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer 
- 1 oz Supergoop! Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50 
- 0.64 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face 
- 0.5 oz Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 
- 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 
- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum UV Protection 
- Travel bag

I don't think anyone else has posted this yet on this thread, but the Sun Safety kit is available now only to VIB Rouge:

s1608371-main-Lhero.jpg

From Sephora's description, it contains:

- 0.06 oz Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Daily Glow Moisture 

- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion 

- 0.14 oz Too Faced® Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer 

- 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus HP Multi-Purpose Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen 

- 0.33 oz Murad® Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ 

- 0.5 oz Tarte™ Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner 

- 0.23 oz Stila Stay All Day® 10-in-1 HD Bronzing Beauty Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 30 

- Dr. Dennis Gross™ Alpha Beta® Glow Pad 

- 0.15 oz bareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Translucent 

- 1.69 oz St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse 

- 0.5 oz Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer 

- 1 oz Supergoop! Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50 

- 0.64 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face 

- 0.5 oz Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 

- 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 

- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum UV Protection 

- Travel bag

Woohoo! just ordered mine!  Anyone hear anything about the SuperGoop oil sunscreen? sounds counter-intuitive to me. 

Woohoo! just ordered mine!  Anyone hear anything about the SuperGoop oil sunscreen? sounds counter-intuitive to me.

I tried it yesterday on my legs and loved it! My legs are soooo silky smooth today! I don't think I would use it on my face - only body.

• Like 1

I tried it yesterday on my legs and loved it! My legs are soooo silky smooth today! I don't think I would use it on my face - only body.

Just ordered mine, glad to get your advice because I was curious about this product as well.  Just getting used to the idea of using oils on my face...but with oils I use such a tiny amount that I'm not sure you could use enough on your face to get the full spf coverage.  So excited to get this kit!!  

I also grabbed more UD de-slick setting spray...I walk to work and in the summer if I want to have any makeup left on my face by the time I get there I need a setting spray.

Just ordered mine, glad to get your advice because I was curious about this product as well.  Just getting used to the idea of using oils on my face...but with oils I use such a tiny amount that I'm not sure you could use enough on your face to get the full spf coverage.  So excited to get this kit!!  

I also grabbed more UD de-slick setting spray...I walk to work and in the summer if I want to have any makeup left on my face by the time I get there I need a setting spray.

This setting spray is one of my HG products- I was showered with champagne on new years one year and this kept my makeup looking good lol