• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEPHORA: VIB Rouge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bedazzled /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Glad you asked because mine doesn't say anything about Rouge either.  And sadly, I have spent a little over 2,000 so far this year.  Did they say that you will automatically be switched over to the new program?  I would love to know what the Rouge events and surprise gifts will be.  I sure hope it's worth all the money we sink into that place!
Here is what they said...."Once the VIB Rouge program officially launches on 7/23/2013, you will receive notification shortly after the program goes live and your account will be upgraded to the VIB Rouge status. "

So, it sounds like it's an automatic thing. I love that we get free shipping and I can't wait to see what kind of goodies we get.

Glad you asked because mine doesn't say anything about Rouge either.  And sadly, I have spent a little over 2,000 so far this year.  Did they say that you will automatically be switched over to the new program?  I would love to know what the Rouge events and surprise gifts will be.  I sure hope it's worth all the money we sink into that place!
For real, I hope they have some good/worthwhile gifts, and not crap.

Originally Posted by Hollie Haradon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is what they said...."Once the VIB Rouge program officially launches on 7/23/2013, you will receive notification shortly after the program goes live and your account will be upgraded to the VIB Rouge status. "

So, it sounds like it's an automatic thing. I love that we get free shipping and I can't wait to see what kind of goodies we get.
Thanks for the info, thats good news!! 
yess.gif
  And I'm really excited about the free shipping, but afraid that I'll be making alot more of small purchases here and there lol

The thing that I love about Sephora is that they really stay on top of their FB page and they always answer everybody.  So they know how ppl have been complaining about how the VIB status doesn't really seem worthwhile anymore. Hopefully with this new program they will step up to the plate and make us glad to be a VIB.

My friend who works at sephora said ViB rouge is amazing, like ViB on steroids, she was like heck! I want to be a member, but she wouldn't elaborate on what the perks are, only that they are frequent and really awesome

My friend who works at sephora said ViB rouge is amazing, like ViB on steroids, she was like heck! I want to be a member, but she wouldn't elaborate on what the perks are, only that they are frequent and really awesome
Yay! I really hope so. I think we deserve a little something for sinking so much money into this store. I don't spend money anywhere else (besides Louis Vuitton) like I do there haha.

Wooo!!!  VIB Rouge is up!  I just placed an order and, in addition to my 3 samples, birthday gift, and yet another one of the Fresh lip duos, I got a VIB welcome kit, which appears to include "an exclusive shade of lipstick."  Honestly, I'm most excited about getting free shipping on a $39 order.  
11.gif

Woo Hoo!!! My account now says I am Rouge too. I wonder if we get new cards in our welcome kit?  I LOVE that we have free shipping now. I see a lot more $25.00 orders in my future.

Originally Posted by Hollie Haradon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woo Hoo!!! My account now says I am Rouge too. I wonder if we get new cards in our welcome kit?  I LOVE that we have free shipping now. I see a lot more $25.00 orders in my future.
I think we do.  The image next to the "VIB Rouge Welcome Kit" thing in the checkout process showed portions of the VIB card and what I assume is the VIB Rouge card.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did anyone see a way to see how close you are to Rouge? I checked my account this AM but I am still just a VIB
frown.gif
If you email CS, they will tell you.

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think we do.  The image next to the "VIB Rouge Welcome Kit" thing in the checkout process showed portions of the VIB card and what I assume is the VIB Rouge card.

Awesome. I just placed an order...I couldn't help myself
stupidme.gif

Called to see how close I am. I have tonspend $380 to hit Rouge. I told them I have not been spending money at their site lately becuause of high amount needing to be spent for free shipping and not being invited to flash. I have been spending more money at beauty.com and Ulta or I might have made it by now. Decisions, decisions!

How did you get the rouge kit in your cart? I put something else in my cart, but there was no welcome kit, even though it says I am now a Rouge member.

Originally Posted by NurseKelly2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How did you get the rouge kit in your cart? I put something else in my cart, but there was no welcome kit, even though it says I am now a Rouge member.
During check out, they give you the option to add it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just a warning - the VIB Rouge Welcome Kit you get online doesn't come with a card.  Apparently, you can only get the card in person.

Well, I guess I made Rogue already somehow - as I'm "in" until 2014.  Bet the first few rewards will be witchin' to lure/incentivize others into making Rogue...

And I made my first order and...I'm gonna love free shipping! I prefer to buy from Sephora.com because of the samples/perks. But I hated trying to get $50+ to get free shipping. Usually I need one $25-35 item...so this will be awesome for me!

Or, if I need to reward myself, I can grab what I need!

Anyways, ordered one of the UD nail polishes, my shower gel that is running low, and another UD liner in Covet.  I've been enjoying the sample mascaras by Lancome so grabbed another VIB set of those and a 100 pt perk of Murad eye cream.  Hoping the exclusive lippie in the Welcome Kit is nice! Can't wait to get it!

-L

I just saw the VIB Rouge on my Sephora account and immediately googled to see if there is any discussion on this topic outside of Sephora.com and found this forum.

Super excited to be "next level" VIB. It's only half-way through the year and I already spent over $2.5K on Sephora purchases.  Hello. My name is Mia and I am a make-up addict. LOL. It looks like I found the right place right here with other beauty junkies.
icon_smile.gif

Back