• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEPHORA: VIB Rouge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Code "romance" let's you choose from 3 fragrance sample bags containing 8 samples. Also triple points on any fragrance purchase until 2/14

Code "romance" let's you choose from 3 fragrance sample bags containing 8 samples. Also triple points on any fragrance purchase until 2/14
'Romance' is also good for multiple uses, at least it was for me, so if you want to try out all the sample bags this time, you can.

Estee Lauder Courreges Collection is out for VIB early access.

sephora VIB estee lauder courreges.jpg

Code Rougeamore includes a Amorepacific sample set of Rejuvenating creme, sleeping recovery mask, rejuvenating eye treatment mask. I couldn't resist and just placed an order. I'm loving the option of getting 1 day flash shipping for $5.95 but I'm good with the 2-day in this case. I love the idea of 2 days shipping anyhow because I'm so used to Amazon prime. So glad Sephora now has this too.

sephora amorepacific set.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
VIB and VIB Rouge Exclusive Too Faced Selfie Powder. Anyone considering this?

too faced selfie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back