• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEPHORA: VIB Rouge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, if I'm rouge through 12/31/2015...do any 2015 purchases count to being rouge in 2016?  Or do I have a year to be a promo whore only??  I like being rouge for the free shipping and some of their promos, and I hope they improve the program so I'd like to stay Rouge to kind of see what happens down the line.

So, if I'm rouge through 12/31/2015...do any 2015 purchases count to being rouge in 2016? Or do I have a year to be a promo whore only?? I like being rouge for the free shipping and some of their promos, and I hope they improve the program so I'd like to stay Rouge to kind of see what happens down the line.
Yes. If you spend $1000 in 2015, you will be rouge for 2016.

So, if I'm rouge through 12/31/2015...do any 2015 purchases count to being rouge in 2016?  Or do I have a year to be a promo whore only??  I like being rouge for the free shipping and some of their promos, and I hope they improve the program so I'd like to stay Rouge to kind of see what happens down the line.
TOTALLY!

i have so much in my cart for fun that when i clicked continue to see if it added the tory burch mirror GWP (it did not) that it re-rouged me and offered a nail polish, i did not buy order so still rouge until dec 2015

btw, Anastasia has 2 contour kits now, the regular one and a new option for Med-Tan skin with darker colors - does any one love this kit? i have TF shade/illuminate so i prob don't need but i like the small compact!

also, on nars site i saw the metallic shadows in a palette for $79, 8 colors/brush.......one shadow is $29,  i assume there is a size difference but i can only find that singles are .5 

here are colors from cars website:

Europa - Gossamer Pink Peach

Himalia - Shimmering Topaz

Ursa Major - Chocolate Glaze

Subra - Black Orchid

Andromeda - Alabaster

Lysithea - Shark Grey

Giove - Navy

Sycorax - Black

#49 Wet / Dry Eyeshadow Brush

@@pbpink are you saying in 3 days you have spent $1k at Sephora?  Not judging, just trying to understand your post...I mean if total dollars carry over, then on paper I shouldn't have to worry about rouge renewal for, well, ahem, anyway...but it just shows through 2015 so wasn't sure how it worked....

@@pbpink are you saying in 3 days you have spent $1k at Sephora?  Not judging, just trying to understand your post...I mean if total dollars carry over, then on paper I shouldn't have to worry about rouge renewal for, well, ahem, anyway...but it just shows through 2015 so wasn't sure how it worked....
gosh no! i just had a ton of stuff in my cart and when i added a tory burch perfume it said there would be a GWP so i clicked on link from the basket that takes you to the purchase screen and a nail polish appeared and it said i would re-rouge if i made the entire purchase but i did not make it, it was only to see if the GWP would be added there (it wasn't) 

i will make a purchase soon as its bday month so i want those nars lip pencils but i will not be re-qualifing anytime soon! 

as was stated above you must spend 1K in 2015, nothing rolls over from 2014.....

When does this usually go live, does anyone know? I was Rouge last year as well, but I never knew about any of the promotions so I'm determined to get in on them this year! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I thought it was supposed to be early January, but I found a blog that reviewed this and she said the code email went out on January 25th. I hope that we get one of these this year! I'm waiting to order my daily SPF lotion (Lavanila The Healthy Sunscreen) so I can get my birthday present and other goodies!

I thought it was supposed to be early January, but I found a blog that reviewed this and she said the code email went out on January 25th. I hope that we get one of these this year! I'm waiting to order my daily SPF lotion (Lavanila The Healthy Sunscreen) so I can get my birthday present and other goodies!
I'm also waiting for a good code. I have so much sitting in my cart. I need a good code to push me over the edge.

New VIB Rouge exclusives:

s1681766-main-hero-300.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/narsissist-cheek-lip-palette-P393655?icid2=bihq_rougeexclusives_062514_skugrid_P393655_link

full.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/modernist-eyeshadow-palette-P392707?keyword=modernist&skuId=1621150&_requestid=42286

s1678846-main-hero-300.jpg

New Urban Decay sheer lipsticks.

http://www.sephora.com/sheer-revolution-lipstick-P392852?skuId=1678846&om_mmc=ret-us%2Bnews1%2B20150108%2Bskincaresamplebag%2BVIB%2Btestb-ban-udsheerrevolution&site=emailrefresher&emtc=us%2Bnews1%2B20150108%2Bskincaresamplebag%2BVIB%2Btestb&ematg=2672354939&dcid=619054:31967964084:94399374

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, in case anyone didn't know:

The Rouge 2015 requalifying gift is a Marc Jacobs lip product. It's still up in the air, but people think it won't be available until around April when the Formula X requalifying gift was available last year.

Here's a photo from instagram:

sephorarougemj.jpg

Ignore the Tarte and Marc Jacobs KissPop or whatever they are called.

I hope I'm not getting people's hopes up for nothing... it really seems like this is going to be the requalifying gift this year from what we can tell.

I have absolutely no intention of requalifying for Rouge! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not excited by another (probably) red lippie anyway, lol.

That's my plan too, whenever I'm tempted to make an unneeded purchase I plan to head to my stash and use something new. Hopefully this will work...

*although amazing gwp's are an exception, didn't we have a really good perk last year around this time?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my plan too, whenever I'm tempted to make an unneeded purchase I plan to head to my stash and use something new. Hopefully this will work...
I am on the same plan as you. Replace from my stash if I can. No more adding to it unless there is some amazing GWP or I got nothing to replace with. Not sure the skincare bag qualifies as a great GWP. I think I have all that stuff.

@@Kookymama I think the PTR retinol is in the skincare bag, (my .5oz sample will last ages) but I may pick a bag up if they will let me get all 5 PTR. They did allow last year.

@@LuckyMoon the UD sheers are the same colors as the revolution line, so you could just add a lip balm under those to get the same effect (if you have them). 

@@Kookymama I think the PTR retinol is in the skincare bag, (my .5oz sample will last ages) but I may pick a bag up if they will let me get all 5 PTR. They did allow last year.

@@LuckyMoon the UD sheers are the same colors as the revolution line, so you could just add a lip balm under those to get the same effect (if you have them). 
I totally agree.  I have only one of the Revolution lipsticks in Obsessed.  I love the texture of the Revolution lipsticks but I'm really a "balm" girl if given the choice.  I think Streak is in my future in the new sheer lipsticks.  And Ladyflower isn't available in the Revolution lipsticks only the new sheer ones, I'd like to try that one also.

I think around this time last year there was a GWP of 2 deluxe samples out of a selection of a dozen or so. I think it was New Years Resolution themed...ViceSwap or something. I could use a GWP like that right about now...I am swimming in foil packets!

Back