• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEPHORA: VIB Rouge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...I just tried the "canadian checkout" trick.  While I could add the code and make it to the final checkout page where it shows you the total with tax it took me back to my cart when I clicked Place Order just to tell me one of my samples was OOS.  That's never happened to me before.  Typically it still lets me check out and it either shows it as still available in my order summary or removes it completely.  With as glitchy as their site is being I don't want to risk multiple charges showing up later on where I tried to get the order to go through.  Unfortunately, I'm not about some bank drama over lipsticks. *insert Sweet Brown here*

Get it together, Sephora.  :rolleyes:

I was really sad I missed the benefits 3 scoops of sexy I'm confident I can use up lip balms but I can never use up the stains so that set is perfect given the smaller sized stains and I never tried any of the stains.

The glitch totally threw me off had by cart all ready just waiting for the code..... Then bulk of what I wanted went out of stock :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But I stalked the website. They do come back in stock!!

They went out of stock on me as I was checking out but like I said I stalked the website and I finally got it with 20% off and hopefully 10% mrrebates worked.

I'm still going to the store to get it at $25 just in case it is REALLY out of stock.... $25 still a good price for that set.

Thanks for the heads up...I did get the email when I was about halfway done filling up my cart, but as usual you ladies beat them to the punch!  I was able to get everything I wanted from the sale section, and reordered two other sale items that I purchased w/o the add'l 20% off, so will return the first ones when they arrive.

Thanks again!

Right...and I dumped half of the stuff I had in there because I'm thinking...I'm already giving away stuff I have too much of...do I REALLY need four more Tarte eye shadow palettes??  Umm...no.  Or Stila?  Umm...no.  LOL!

BUT - the sample inventory is changing by the minute.  I had yu-be, then OOS, then it was back, hit submit, then OOS again.  The Algenist cream showed up for a half second so I chose that and checked out.  That is prob the only one I really REALLY want, and will prob be replaced by a hair chalk  or something completely different! Hahaha ok just kidding on the hair chalk but you get the gist - NOT A SIMILAR sample. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only thing I really wanted was the BITE Centifolia set. Hubby offered to get if for a stocking stuffer but I already own one color and I only want one of the other two - the third would probably be given away. So in the end, I have behaved myself and passed. :rolleyes:

Is that the deconstructed rose set? I was so upset when it went out of stock the other day and super happy it came back

Awesome! I got 99% of what I wanted, almost all lip products cuz I needed more lmao
I'm looking at a non-discount order consisting of the Fresh mini balm trio and a shower gel in order to qualify for the Fresh deluxe sample set since that code is still working.  And, of course, a Sephora lip stain 100-point bonus and -- speaking of as-if-I-need-more -- the Marc Jacobs brown eyeliner 100-point bonus.  And the boscia black mask and the Sephora X polish, and that's it because I'm just not digging any of the other options *at all*.  I feel like I'm just waiting for the right samples to come up in the pick-three section (come on, UD Primer Potion pack!  No whammies!).  Another very tempting option:  Just place multiple orders get multiples of the MJ liner and the mask, and call it good.

Is that the deconstructed rose set? I was so upset when it went out of stock the other day and super happy it came back
Yep that's the one - I have Damask already and it is so creamy and pigmented. Plus it smells and tastes amazing!

ETA: It's too bad they don't have stock of the Deconstructed Rose lipgloss set. I have that too, and every color is perfection. It would be a steal on clearance, I'd buy a backup so I don't have to feel bad about using mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
@@meaganola where did you find the Marc Jacobs brown liner 100 point bonus?

Is there a link to former point bonus offers somewhere?

That liner is truly fantastic. It does not budge. Seriously. Need. More.

@@LisaLeah It was on the list that @@Sakura1203 posted a link to!  The direct link to the MJ Brownout liner is here:

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1630235

And if you like the O!Mega mascara in Blacquer, that's here:

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1652908

(FYI for anyone contemplating the size:  I just pulled out one of each of my FS and prior 100-point MJ liners.  The FS is 0.5g, and the 100-point is 0.37g.  The 100-point one looks *tiny* because it's in a smaller casing, but it's about 2/3 the product size of the FS.  I'm going back and forth on stocking up on this one only because of the number of stila and UD browns I already have!)

Thank you! @@beachlover @@meaganola you are the best!

I just picked up the UD  Perversion set for $19.20 (with 20% off) and my beloved MJ brown out!

And yes, Meagan. these mini liners aren't so mini afterall. They are about 2/3 full size!

I haven't tried the Marc Jacobs mascara yet....is it good?

EDIT: MJ mascara point bonus is now SOLD OUT

Last edited by a moderator:
@LisaLeah  No clue about the mascara.  I refuse to use it, something that always drove my mother crazy.  I hate the feeling of stuff on my lashes!

http://community.sep.../1796940#M43827

This link isn't working for me. Would any of you post any direct links to the best 100 point perks? I saw the Marc Jacobs eyeliner, and was wondering if there were many more?

Latest posts

Back