• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEPHORA: VIB Rouge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grabbed the bite set but have resisted everything else thus far. Trying to just let fate determine if anything in my cart is available on 1/1. I'm hoping to hold out so it counts towards re-rouging... but it is much easier said than done!

Picked up a Tarte blush, the bite lip loves set, and summer stash. That should tide me over for no buy.
Ooh, which one did you get? I was seriously considering getting both because I freaking love Tarte blushes, and I don't have a red one like Frisky. I do have Exposed, so Buff I could probably skip, but then with 20% off..... eugh. But then I forgot to pull the trigger and they are now sold out. Oh well, I have plenty of blush. I'll just have to wait until my 100-day no buy ends in April and possibly pick it up during Sephora's chic week.

Guys, I'm seriously, seriously considering going on a year-round no-buy except for January (my birthday month), April (Sephora chic week), and late October-December (holiday sets, 20% off VIB sale, $25 off $50, advent calendars, Black Friday, year-end sales)!!!! I feel like I just want to spend all my money at this time of the year when there are so many good deals. I feel like maybe I could allow myself to spend a bunch if the rest of the year I went easy on it. I hope I can do it- I'm totally doing the 100-day no-buy (thread in the no-buy forum) that begins Jan.1 and ends @ Sephora's chic week. But .... maybe after chic week I can be really good and then spend tons again at the holidays!!!!

I was just at Sephora and they had so much of the sale stuff which is sold out online, but they wouldn't honor the extra 20%. They had so many of the Benefit Scoop Sets...made me sad!

I was wondering if they were doing the 20% in store. Thanks for the heads up @@Dots

I was just at Sephora and they had so much of the sale stuff which is sold out online, but they wouldn't honor the extra 20%. They had so many of the Benefit Scoop Sets...made me sad!
do they do the 20% after Christmas?

spend way too much at sephora too! I used to stick to one or two dept store high end brands and just add LEs I liked and items I needed and while each product is more expensive, I've realized I actually spent less, a lot less! i try to buy during dept store gift card events or wait for BG to have the rewarding beauty sale which is 30% off and I would go in w/BFF so we met the 30% discount level plus no tax outside of NY....

plus the SA's give way better goodies! no comparison to point perks even if you rec'd every 500 point one they did in a year!

must rethink!

Ooh, which one did you get? I was seriously considering getting both because I freaking love Tarte blushes, and I don't have a red one like Frisky. I do have Exposed, so Buff I could probably skip, but then with 20% off..... eugh. But then I forgot to pull the trigger and they are now sold out. Oh well, I have plenty of blush. I'll just have to wait until my 100-day no buy ends in April and possibly pick it up during Sephora's chic week.

Guys, I'm seriously, seriously considering going on a year-round no-buy except for January (my birthday month), April (Sephora chic week), and late October-December (holiday sets, 20% off VIB sale, $25 off $50, advent calendars, Black Friday, year-end sales)!!!! I feel like I just want to spend all my money at this time of the year when there are so many good deals. I feel like maybe I could allow myself to spend a bunch if the rest of the year I went easy on it. I hope I can do it- I'm totally doing the 100-day no-buy (thread in the no-buy forum) that begins Jan.1 and ends @ Sephora's chic week. But .... maybe after chic week I can be really good and then spend tons again at the holidays!!!!
Amused. it was the only one they had left on sale, and I love pink so I figured it would be ok. For about $12 after the 20% I can't be mad at it.

And I know how you feel. I am seriously considering a complete and total moritorium on eyeshadow for all of 2015. I have soooo much and it would be so hard but I'm kind of overwhelmed by the sheer volume of it. I have palettes I havent touched in months. And we won't discuss the indie stash.

Mwahahaha sale order came in today and it's awesome!!

That summer crushes is a good deal at ~50% off. I wasn't interested at all full price or sale price.

Mwahahaha sale order came in today and it's awesome!!

That summer crushes is a good deal at ~50% off. I wasn't interested at all full price or sale price.
Woohooo! My sale order won't be here until Monday though. oh well, late Christmas present!

I'm still missing my very first 250 order they apparently sent that one pony express!

I got my sale on sale packages..  and I am a bit disappointed.  

I ordered the Becca Tint Kits...   it wasn't an 'hot' item... and I thought if I cannot get my hands on the Benetint sets at least I'll have the Becca Tint Kits to try... since I haven't tried any tint products....

Well, I managed to get the Benefit 3 scoops of sexy perfectly fine, but received only one eye tint from the Becca tint set and now Becca tint set is out of stock.

Called VIB Rouge, they are willing to refund me the cost of tint kit and let me keep the one eye tint I got..  =_=  I mainly wanted to try their beach tint as I read its water proof where as benetint I'm not sure if its water proof... oh well at least I get to keep that one eye tint...

On another note.  I asked about 2015 Birthday Gift for the VIB Rouge.  The lady told me VIB rouge get the 2 lip pencils as well as a Nars eye liner....   i didn't ask for whatever color as I am just not excited about a Nars eye pencil.....   or mascara.....   or orgasm blush....  so I guess they couldn't throw anything in that would make me feel the VIB rouge gift is SO MUCH better than the VIB.. but again, oh well...  eyeliner is handy.....  

I saw somewhere (sorry, can't remember where) that the liner is black. Not bummed that I am nowhere near Rouge and will miss out on the liner.

I got my sale on sale packages..  and I am a bit disappointed.  

I ordered the Becca Tint Kits...   it wasn't an 'hot' item... and I thought if I cannot get my hands on the Benetint sets at least I'll have the Becca Tint Kits to try... since I haven't tried any tint products....

Well, I managed to get the Benefit 3 scoops of sexy perfectly fine, but received only one eye tint from the Becca tint set and now Becca tint set is out of stock.

Called VIB Rouge, they are willing to refund me the cost of tint kit and let me keep the one eye tint I got..  =_=  I mainly wanted to try their beach tint as I read its water proof where as benetint I'm not sure if its water proof... oh well at least I get to keep that one eye tint...

On another note.  I asked about 2015 Birthday Gift for the VIB Rouge.  The lady told me VIB rouge get the 2 lip pencils as well as a Nars eye liner....   i didn't ask for whatever color as I am just not excited about a Nars eye pencil.....   or mascara.....   or orgasm blush....  so I guess they couldn't throw anything in that would make me feel the VIB rouge gift is SO MUCH better than the VIB.. but again, oh well...  eyeliner is handy.....  
Well, if it makes you feel any better about the beach tints... I've had a few colors of it, they are not water proof in the slightest.  They also fade really fast and depending on the skin tone hardly show up much.  

Sorry you had order issues, but you're not missing much on those particular items. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Hey ladies! Ok, techically this is the last day I can read and post in this thread (hahah, it's my own 100 day no-buy rules for myself) but anyway, I thought I'd ask if any of you have any idea what the New Year's Promotion will be this year?  Or any info on it- how does it work? Do you just get an email about it on the 1st of the year if you're Rouge?

Here's last years:

SephoraRouge2.PNG

Hey ladies! Ok, techically this is the last day I can read and post in this thread (hahah, it's my own 100 day no-buy rules for myself) but anyway, I thought I'd ask if any of you have any idea what the New Year's Promotion will be this year? Or any info on it- how does it work? Do you just get an email about it on the 1st of the year if you're Rouge?

Here's last years:

SephoraRouge2.PNG
I slept on this one last year. But hopefully this year it won't be something red. Everything is red. I know it's called Rouge but come on diversity is best

When does this usually go live, does anyone know? I was Rouge last year as well, but I never knew about any of the promotions so I'm determined to get in on them this year! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey ladies! Ok, techically this is the last day I can read and post in this thread (hahah, it's my own 100 day no-buy rules for myself) but anyway, I thought I'd ask if any of you have any idea what the New Year's Promotion will be this year?  Or any info on it- how does it work? Do you just get an email about it on the 1st of the year if you're Rouge?

Here's last years:

SephoraRouge2.PNG
I'm sad I missed this. Love Dior! I hope there is something good tomorrow!

I am a VIB rouge. My sephora points just went from 1800 to 0....new nars make up for birthday gift :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I don't want to wait. I hope my points come back soon :'(

Latest posts

Back