• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEPHORA: VIB Rouge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry if someone already asked, but is there really no 10% or even 20% coupon for vib rouge status like there was a 10% one in the vib welcome kit?

honestly, i'm pretty close to vib rouge status, and that irritates the hell out of me.

sorry if someone already asked, but is there really no 10% or even 20% coupon for vib rouge status like there was a 10% one in the vib welcome kit? honestly, i'm pretty close to vib rouge status, and that irritates the hell out of me.
No, there is no discount but you have unlimited access to the Beauty Studio and free shipping. 4x points is also coming up for Rouge.

Off topic but I went to my local Sephora tonight and they had a Deborah Lippmann polish in Happy Birthday as a 100 point perk
icon_eek.gif
  I wonder if that's who their new partnership is with or if they are going to start carrying Lippmann polishes

Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Off topic but I went to my local Sephora tonight and they had a Deborah Lippmann polish in Happy Birthday as a 100 point perk
icon_eek.gif
  I wonder if that's who their new partnership is with or if they are going to start carrying Lippmann polishes
woahhhhhh... interestinggg.

yeah i was told by sephora on fb that there's no coupon. i'm kinda disgusted and far less motivated to do the little bit left of shopping to rouge status.

Off topic but I went to my local Sephora tonight and they had a Deborah Lippmann polish in Happy Birthday as a 100 point perk :icon_eek:   I wonder if that's who their new partnership is with or if they are going to start carrying Lippmann polishes  
Ohhhhhh. I will have to keep an eye out for that!

I would assume that Lippmann is coming in, why else would they have a point perk? Especially since OPI is being clearanced out and Formula X is rolling out, it seems like they're doing a total revamp on their nail studio.

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would assume that Lippmann is coming in, why else would they have a point perk? Especially since OPI is being clearanced out and Formula X is rolling out, it seems like they're doing a total revamp on their nail studio.
Are they getting rid of Sephora X too?

there is a really nice 500pt MUFE perk on the site now, with a primer, perfecting powder, aqua eyes and eye makeup remover.. I may have to make a purchase but I want the 4x points.

No Formula X is new I meant they are rolling out the new line, it's already online but I don't think it will be in stores until OPI is gone.

I went to Sephora today (NYC) to find out about the DL perk and they said they knew nothing about it and they thought they didn't carry the brand anymore.  Hmmm, weird.

Also had a question:  I know I read something about some bonus points week coming up but can't find it.  Can anyone enlighten me?  Thanks.

Originally Posted by reepy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went to Sephora today (NYC) to find out about the DL perk and they said they knew nothing about it and they thought they didn't carry the brand anymore.  Hmmm, weird.

Also had a question:  I know I read something about some bonus points week coming up but can't find it.  Can anyone enlighten me?  Thanks.
I was at the Herald Square Sephora today and they had it out on their counter?  Which one did you go to?

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was at the Herald Square Sephora today and they had it out on their counter?  Which one did you go to?

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Union Square.  Grrr.  They were clueless there.

Originally Posted by reepy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Union Square.  Grrr.  They were clueless there.
ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

There was two other nice items too, can't remember exactly... a Laura Marcier Lip Gloss I think?  But they were 100 pointers that you didn't see on line.  

Go to the Herald Sqaure first thing in the morning!!

I don't know if this helps but the DL Perk is available online as of last night along with some other very nice perks.

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know if this helps but the DL Perk is available online as of last night along with some other very nice perks.
There were 3 new offerings.  I managed to grab the Genifique eye serum this morning, but all the new 100 pointers are gone now...  Folks were STARVED for a decent 100 pointer!

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

There were 3 new offerings.  I managed to grab the Genifique eye serum this morning, but all the new 100 pointers are gone now...  Folks were STARVED for a decent 100 pointer!
ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

I placed an online order twice yesterday, once in the morning and another in the evening, and I didn't see any new perks. I can't believe I missed them. The first I ordered from my phone and forgot to add the free samples. So of course, I had to place another order because I really wanted to try one of the samples.

Back