• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEPHORA: VIB Rouge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Charity1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I placed an online order twice yesterday, once in the morning and another in the evening, and I didn't see any new perks. I can't believe I missed them.

The first I ordered from my phone and forgot to add the free samples. So of course, I had to place another order because I really wanted to try one of the samples.
Yeah, those were up and then gone...  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it this morning!  It's crazy that it all went within...  what is it, 8 hours?

I've repeated an order when I forgot to use eBate, made myself return the first order... did that a couple of times and haven't forgotten much after that.

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Charity1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I placed an online order twice yesterday, once in the morning and another in the evening, and I didn't see any new perks. I can't believe I missed them.

The first I ordered from my phone and forgot to add the free samples. So of course, I had to place another order because I really wanted to try one of the samples.
Yeah, those were up and then gone...  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it this morning!  It's crazy that it all went within...  what is it, 8 hours?

I've repeated an order when I forgot to use eBate, made myself return the first order... did that a couple of times and haven't forgotten much after that.

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Darn!  I've been saving my points because I've wanted to pick up some nice deluxe samples.  I can't believe they sold out so soon!

This is what I get for taking an internet-free weekend at a beach house.  

Darn!  I've been saving my points because I've wanted to pick up some nice deluxe samples.  I can't believe they sold out so soon! This is what I get for taking an internet-free weekend at a beach house.  
Rumor has it that the perks during double/triple/quadruple points time will be great. I'm currently sitting on 650 because they just don't seem to ever have anything I want. They had a bunch of summery 500-point bonuses, but I hate summer and pretty much everything associated with it except the movie release schedule, so I'm hoping some good autumnal/wintery bonuses are on the way.

Weird...unless the site is messed up, I am still seeing the perks from yesterday when I go to the site.

The new 100's are back!  Maybe it was just a software issue.  Golly, I can't format worth a damn tonights, sorry about the funky alighnments...

​
 ​

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Originally Posted by jetsetjournalst /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if the DL perk is FS or a mini?
pretty sure its a mini.  I ordered it last night and I have flash, so it should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday and I'll make sure to post a pic. 

pretty sure its a mini.  I ordered it last night and I have flash, so it should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday and I'll make sure to post a pic. 
If it's the same size as the one in my local store, it's a mini.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by jetsetjournalst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If it's the same size as the one in my local store, it's a mini.

Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The new 100's are back!  Maybe it was just a software issue.  Golly, I can't format worth a damn tonights, sorry about the funky alighnments...

​
 ​

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

While my wallet is moaning, I want to thank you for posting this! Made an order last night and got the DL mini. Now I can see what the fuss is about! 

I'm going to enjoy Rogue...I was able to get a ton for $30!  Definitely need to make a good "supply" order during 4x point event as I'm down to 185 points after the last couple orders.  There have been good such good perks, I've gotten 2-3 each order!  Eek!  I'm thinking if I can keep my order in the $125 range...

This order I got:

* Koh Gen Do Spa Water - This is like my 5th one.  Love it!  Glad Glossybox exposed me to it!

* UD Shadow Pencil in Mushroom - I love mushroom so figured the shadow pencil was a must have.

* 100 PT - .23 oz Fame Perfume - Have the rollerball and use it regularly so figured, why not?  It was listed earlier so in my cart and still available.

* 100 PT - Ole Hendrikson Pure Truth Vit C Youth Activating Oil - Perk last month.  Haven't used it yet but looked like something I'd like so got another.  Had to click on my previous purchase tab to find it and it was still available.  That is a great trck!

* 100 PT - DL Glitter polish mini

* Murad Clarifying Facewash - Deluxe size sample.  I use this so good for travel.

* Samples! Wheee....

unless you're not near a sephora, it's a good idea to not spend your points on something that is easily made as a sample. if you wanted to try any cream or gel, any product that can just be put into the plastic sample cups, it'll be the same amount as the 100 point perks. the eyeliner/polish/lip gloss perks are ones to go for. doing this can help you save for the 500 point gifts which include other impossible-to-get-samples-for items like powders or basically any actual non skincare cosmetic. 

Originally Posted by r4chel77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

unless you're not near a sephora, it's a good idea to not spend your points on something that is easily made as a sample. if you wanted to try any cream or gel, any product that can just be put into the plastic sample cups, it'll be the same amount as the 100 point perks. the eyeliner/polish/lip gloss perks are ones to go for. doing this can help you save for the 500 point gifts which include other impossible-to-get-samples-for items like powders or basically any actual non skincare cosmetic. 
That is a really good tip, thanks for pointing that out!

Speaking of points, I was online getting my next purchase figured out...and just realized the girl who gave me my new Rouge card last week in store, forgot to scan it and give me my points for my purchase!

My online account reflects the points taken off for the two returns I did that day... But none of the points from the separate transaction for my new purchase.  It was 109$ in store credit, and 92$ on my debit card. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *cries* 

Have any of you ladies dealt with them forgetting to give you your points in store?  I've never had this problem, and I don't know if I need to call that store, or if I need to call customer service...Or if they'll even give me my points now that it has been a week... 

Also, do you get points when you use store credit? 

And don't they need to scan the new cards when you level up to connect it to your account info?  I think she took the card out to show me, and was excited about telling me the new perks, and just forgot to scan the card and give me my points. 

you don't lose points when you return things. also, you do get points when using store credit. if you call the vib line or the vib rouge line they should be able to help you; it's easy if you have your receipts handy. i know these things from the website's faq section and from sephora moderators in the beauty talk sections as well as from personal experience. definitely call! good luck

Originally Posted by r4chel77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you don't lose points when you return things. also, you do get points when using store credit. if you call the vib line or the vib rouge line they should be able to help you; it's easy if you have your receipts handy. i know these things from the website's faq section and from sephora moderators in the beauty talk sections as well as from personal experience. definitely call! good luck
They have always subtracted the points from my account when I've returned an item (cost of item before tax)! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Do they not do this for you/others? 

They have always taken points off of my account when I return an item. I thought they always did this.

Originally Posted by Charity1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They have always taken points off of my account when I return an item. I thought they always did this.
They also took my points back too for a return (NYC).  

They have forgotten on occasion to give me points for purchases and I just call CS, they should have the pruchase logged into the system and can pull information for you.

During the 3X points in May they didn't credit the points way past Jun 22 (or something like that), I gave it enough extra time to account for any system back-logs or delays and finally called them a moth later for th extra points and they couldn't provide any logical reason why I was not given the extra points, but the were apologetic and credited me that on the spot.  

I asked them to remain on the phone with me while I refershed my points and when the points were accurate I let the Sephora CS know and thanked her :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />...

They are very good natured and they want to help you.  I've never had any issues with the CS via phone, my experience with the Sephor CS over the phone has always been superior to thet of the SA in the stores.

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

i'm find on other beauty talk posts that they do deduct your points. i have never had this happen nor has it happened to my friend. i often have misplaced my receipt or oder slip when i do a return so maybe that's why? i still never noticed it when i have my receipt so idk.

some of the girls on MUT are seeing on their profile how much more "spend" they need to reach rouge....i'm not seeing that anywhere on mine.  am i missing something, or is it just one of those things where they've done it for some people but not everyone?!

I think that they deduct points for returns if they take your Sephora VIB card even without a receipt.

Back