Sign in to follow this  
Bizgirlva

Beauty Bar Sample Society February 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Tucci View Post

First spoiler for February!

Spoiler alert! Some lucky #SampleSociety members will be receiving an Alterna Haircare 48-Hour Volumizing Spray Deluxe Sample in their February boxes.

There's still time to sign up! Join here: http://bit.ly/NTtESt

Photo: Spoiler alert! Some lucky #SampleSociety members will be receiving an Alterna Haircare 48-Hour Volumizing Spray Deluxe Sample in their February boxes. There's still time to sign up! Join here: http://bit.ly/NTtESt

I lost count how many Alterna products we got to sample already :)

This is actually the first Alterna product I wouldn't mind getting--up until now I ave been receiving samples from adios companies that did not at all match my hair type. I'll just be happy if I get my box on time, though; not only was last month's late; I got a repeat Stila lip gloss, same color as was sent a few months prior. I still haven't figured out what was up with that; I've never gotten repeats before!

I'm so-so about this spoiler...I like Murad, but I've received them in my SS box pretty recently, too. I'm hoping for more tiny lipstick samples and new brands to try...since October, my brand repeats have been:

Butter London x2

Strivectin x2

Alterna (x3 including Feb.)

Murad (x2 including Feb.)

but don't get me wrong, that's better than Be a Bombshell x4, Starlooks x3, JCat x3...

• Like 1

i've already had too much products from same brands from previous SS and BB boxes. I think I will cancel this for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite2nite View Post

One of these days I will learn how to do a spoiler link.  Allure Beauty Talk has a big spoiler article with a box photo.

Of the February box?

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite2nite View Post

Yup. Here is the webpage

http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-beauty-reporter/2012/11/sample-society-faqs.html

sorry, I am still learning the cut and paste with a touch screen.

Ok.... I am wrong.... not sure how I got here but I was confused by the similarities with the "brown bottle" spoiler and this photo.

Quote:

Quiet thread.  I'm getting Kit B. 

Looks like they are not shipping until Friday.  boo!

I'm getting Kit A. For some reason though even though they're shipping Friday, I won't get mine until the 16th. I swear they've gotten UPS to hold my boxes until that date :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoadangjamie View Post

Quote:

Quiet thread.  I'm getting Kit B. 

Looks like they are not shipping until Friday.  boo!

I'm getting Kit A. For some reason though even though they're shipping Friday, I won't get mine until the 16th. I swear they've gotten UPS to hold my boxes until that date :(

I'm getting Kit A as well.. the order receipt shows an arrival date of Feb 5 even though my dashboard says it's not shipping until Feb 7.. I'm very interested in seeing how this plays out lol

Dashboards usually update the 10th, correct? or just after the shipping date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira685 View Post

I'm getting Kit A as well.. the order receipt shows an arrival date of Feb 5 even though my dashboard says it's not shipping until Feb 7.. I'm very interested in seeing how this plays out lol

Dashboards usually update the 10th, correct? or just after the shipping date?

Ya know, I don't know when they update. Someone usually calls CS and get's them to spill the contents before then...

Hi!  I am new here, but wanted to post because I called about Kit A.  I couldn't get the specifics, as my kids were screaming, but the guy who helped me was SO nice.  I honestly encourage any of you who want to call.  I truly couldn't believe how nice their CS rep was!! 

Alterna 48 Volume Spray
Another Alterna product (I think a different spray)
Murad collagen infusion
AHAVA lotion
Phyto Mask (he didn't have much info about this) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcolery View Post

Hi!  I am new here, but wanted to post because I called about Kit A.  I couldn't get the specifics, as my kids were screaming, but the guy who helped me was SO nice.  I honestly encourage any of you who want to call.  I truly couldn't believe how nice their CS rep was!! 

Alterna 48 Volume Spray
Another Alterna product (I think a different spray)
Murad collagen infusion
AHAVA lotion
Phyto Mask (he didn't have much info about this) 

Ooh, that fourth item sounds nice already, I love everything that brand makes :)