Beauty Bar Sample Society February 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Kit C  and also  NOT IT! 
biggrin.gif

Hi!  I am new here, but wanted to post because I called about Kit A.  I couldn't get the specifics, as my kids were screaming, but the guy who helped me was SO nice.  I honestly encourage any of you who want to call.  I truly couldn't believe how nice their CS rep was!! 

Alterna 48 Volume Spray
Another Alterna product (I think a different spray)
Murad collagen infusion
AHAVA lotion
Phyto Mask (he didn't have much info about this) 

Quote: Originally Posted by Carcolery /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi!  I am new here, but wanted to post because I called about Kit A.  I couldn't get the specifics, as my kids were screaming, but the guy who helped me was SO nice.  I honestly encourage any of you who want to call.  I truly couldn't believe how nice their CS rep was!! 

Alterna 48 Volume Spray
Murad collagen infusion
AHAVA lotion
Ooh, that fourth item sounds nice already, I love everything that brand makes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Kit B:

Alterna Bamboo Volume [SIZE=1em]48 Hour Sustainable Volume Spray[/SIZE]

Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate

[SIZE=1em]Murad Active Radiance Serum[/SIZE]

Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel

Phyto Keratin mask

I'm excited for most of it, but I'll be trading the hair mask.

Alterna 48 Volume Spray
Murad collagen infusion
AHAVA lotion
Hmph. I'm not sure how I feel about this kit yet. There are so many hair products! I really hated the Fekkai, and I don't use dry shampoo, so the past two months with hair products kind of do nothing for me. Are they always so hair-centric? I've only been subscribed for two months.

Quote: Originally Posted by whoadangjamie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Alterna 48 Volume Spray
Murad collagen infusion
AHAVA lotion
Hmph. I'm not sure how I feel about this kit yet. There are so many hair products! I really hated the Fekkai, and I don't use dry shampoo, so the past two months with hair products kind of do nothing for me. Are they always so hair-centric? I've only been subscribed for two months.

i feel like it must depend on your beauty profile answers? Feb is my second month, and I didn't get a single hair product last month.. two kinds of face cream, perfume, cuticle oil and lip(chap)stick

Alterna 48 Volume Spray
Murad collagen infusion
AHAVA lotion
I'm getting Kit A too. Nothing sounds especially exciting, but I will try everything.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristen121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm getting Kit A too. Nothing sounds especially exciting, but I will try everything.
This is what I'm getting, too.  Ugh.  I guess this will be my last month with Sample Society.  I was hoping for more makeup items, but almost everything I get is skin care or hair care.  Looks like no makeup this month, either.  I am swimming in skin care samples right now! I think I need 3 more faces to use all this stuff!

Any brave soul wants to call and find out what's in Kit C? I would but I have a super thick accent, so I hate calling companies D:

I am getting Kit E:

Alterna Bamboo Volume 

Alterna Bamboo 48 Hour spray

Dermalogica Precleanse

Phyto Mask

Tres Pure Face tonic

No makeup!  There is usually at least one makeup item, and I was hoping for lip or nail polish this month for february.  Oh well.  Still a couple products i haven't tried.

I agree that I would like to see some makeup in kit E, but I am shocked that there are four new items to me--and that I want to try them all.

Quote: Originally Posted by Momsgotmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am getting Kit E:

Alterna Bamboo Volume 

Alterna Bamboo 48 Hour spray

Dermalogica Precleanse

Phyto Mask

Tres Pure Face tonic

No makeup!  There is usually at least one makeup item, and I was hoping for lip or nail polish this month for february.  Oh well.  Still a couple products i haven't tried.
Whoa I'd love that box, I LOVE the face tonic and Dermalogica precleanse!  

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Whoa I'd love that box, I LOVE the face tonic and Dermalogica precleanse!  
Thanks for posting this (and thanks @Momsgotmail for being the brave soul among us). I was a little bummed out to be receiving 2 more Alterna products after receiving 2 in December (I don't really use hair product besides shamp/cond, and occasionally detangler and dry shampoo), but now I'm psyched to try the other products.

I am getting kit F

Alterna bamboo volume 48 hour spray, ahava dead sea mineral lotion, murad age reform collogan, murad environmental shield serum, phyto kerain mask

Quote: Originally Posted by Momma4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am getting kit F

Alterna bamboo volume 48 hour spray, ahava dead sea mineral lotion, murad age reform collogan, murad environmental shield serum, phyto kerain mask
Thanks for posting Kit F! I just called SS and then went on here so I could post what they told me (I should have checked here FIRST!).  I am excited to try all of these products, as they are all new items to me!

Back