JenniferV

GLOSSYBOX + Bergdorf Goodman May 2014 **Spoilers**

I must say I have only subbed to glossybox a few times this year but was a devoted subbie in the beginning. I, like a lot of others, became overwhelmed with samples and had to take a break from a few subs. When I left, GB was being slammed over customer service issues. Last night I accidentally ordered a second April box. I wanted to order the May box for my mom and I didn't realize they were still sending out April's. I emailed them in hopes they would let me cancel it but my expectations were very, very low since I remembered how CS was before I unsubbed. I was SHOCKED to see this morning they had refunded my money and canceled the April box. Just like that!!!! I'm so happy they seem to have a grip on the CS thing finally! 

I'm so stoked to get the May box!!!!

• Like 3

I think I might buy two gift boxes.... I did the msa code, so each box/gift box is $15... so as long as you use the gift certificate your essentially getting your box free and netting $10.

I think I'm going to check out their website and shipping costs... I assume you can use more than one gift card on a purchase?

Hi, what codes get this down to this pricing? I already subscribe.  I saw a code for new subscribers but cannot figure this one out.

• Like 1

Hi, what codes get this down to this pricing? I already subscribe.  I saw a code for new subscribers but cannot figure this one out.

There was a my subscription addiction promo over the weekend... I got the three month for $45... i believe the promotion ended on Sunday. Additional boxes/gift boxes are always $15 for subscribers.

when do these boxes go live? I want to sign up for a subscription but I don't want to get an april box

I assume May 1st if the April box doesn't sell out before then.

I'm hoping the BONUS code will still work on May 1st for a free Beauty Blender.  Otherwise, I will try PINK for the free blush or SHINE for the free full size Too Faced Glamour Gloss.  I did see a HIP2SAVE will get a Glossybox blush on a 3 month sub so maybe PINK also needs a 3 month code.

I am SO pumped for this box. The April box seems incredibly underwhelming (though I haven't received mine yet, so we'll see), but the May has so much I want to try! Question: I've always been curious about the Napoleon Perdis products because I love the packaging so much, but this looks like it's a primer, and I don't wear foundation - will wearing a primer on its own look weird?

Edited by flushblush

Trying to decide about this box- I got March's box and wasn't too thrilled about it, but this one looks fun.  Especially if you can get a Beauty Blender for free.  I don't have one!  Do we have an actual list of what's gonna be in the box?  The picture is really pretty but I can't hardly read it!

Just FYI for the Beauty Blender and the TooFaced promo it looks like they expire today...Not sure if you'd still get Aprils box, but if they still have them in stock you might!!

@ If you already sub you can purchase a gift box for $15 and some times I can use ebates to get it for $12.50, it doesn't always work but it worth a shot!

I am SO pumped for this box. The April box seems incredibly underwhelming (though I haven't received mine yet, so we'll see), but the May has so much I want to try! Question: I've always been curious about the Napoleon Perdis products because I love the packaging so much, but this looks like it's a primer, and I don't wear foundation - will wearing a primer on its own look weird?

@@flushblush You can totally use primer on it's own, most are not colored and just help blur imperfections.

• Like 2

Just got my box, how do I attach a photo?? Wrong thread... Mobile sucks! 

Edited by sarap
  • Like 1

I just uploaded to my blog then copied and pasted...too much work and my mobile view is terrible.

@@Justine1988 Thanks! I see it now, the old site was so much more intuitive.

Edited by sarap

I think I will be skipping :( My husband needed to look at boxes and I went through my skin care stash and just what had ok packaging was impressive...  The cheapest stuff I had was Vichy I think. If it had sunblock I would be all over this. I don't have to buy serum, face cream, scrub or mascara for a year or two with what I currently have. Sunblock is the only thing I need anytime soon.

• Like 1

So is it bad that I've already picked out what I'm spending my gift cards on??? Tell me it's not just me...

• Like 6

So is it bad that I've already picked out what I'm spending my gift cards on??? Tell me it's not just me...

I haven't decided but I've been looking....

On glossybox Facebook they said one more day to buy april box (yesterday), so may box should become available today. I'm buying two gift boxes :-)

• Like 2

So I just tried to buy a gift box and it stated "The selected product is currently not available with your options." Is this becausei used the msa code???

• Like 1

I was just able to resubscribe for May! Yay! I went to the gift page to get another and it says "only for active subscribers" underneath. Maybe my payment has to go through before I'm considered active.

I messaged them on Friday that I couldn't purchase a gift box too. I'll update if they respond... 

*it's not the code... I didn't try using one or ebates. 

Edited by sarap

I wasn't able to give a gift box either. I used no code at sign up either. I have signed up for a month. :(

I didn't realize there is six products this month!

If I can't get a gift box, I'll just make another account, it's worth it!

post-107583-0-77241600-1398963221_thumb.png

Edited by Justine1988