GLOSSYBOX + Bergdorf Goodman May 2014 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmmh now really thinking of resubbing when May comes along. This looks to be a good one. Hope the beauty blender offer is still good then.
I think you should, specially if you can get the beauty blender as a bonus.

I was so tempted to sign up! only due to the beauty blender....but I realized most of the products in the May box I will not use or ever purchase myself. So I decided to save my $21 for the Sephora perfume triple points.

309307f0102615182580ab5af3bc5227_198971.jpg

I think I might buy two gift boxes.... I did the msa code, so each box/gift box is $15... so as long as you use the gift certificate your essentially getting your box free and netting $10.

I think I'm going to check out their website and shipping costs... I assume you can use more than one gift card on a purchase?

Looks like multiple promo codes and gift cards can be applied towards one bergdorf Goodman purchase. I just wonder if the gift card had to go towards items featured in the box.

Also, free shipping with every order!

I must say I have only subbed to glossybox a few times this year but was a devoted subbie in the beginning. I, like a lot of others, became overwhelmed with samples and had to take a break from a few subs. When I left, GB was being slammed over customer service issues. Last night I accidentally ordered a second April box. I wanted to order the May box for my mom and I didn't realize they were still sending out April's. I emailed them in hopes they would let me cancel it but my expectations were very, very low since I remembered how CS was before I unsubbed. I was SHOCKED to see this morning they had refunded my money and canceled the April box. Just like that!!!! I'm so happy they seem to have a grip on the CS thing finally! 

I'm so stoked to get the May box!!!!

I think I might buy two gift boxes.... I did the msa code, so each box/gift box is $15... so as long as you use the gift certificate your essentially getting your box free and netting $10.

I think I'm going to check out their website and shipping costs... I assume you can use more than one gift card on a purchase?
Hi, what codes get this down to this pricing? I already subscribe.  I saw a code for new subscribers but cannot figure this one out.

Hi, what codes get this down to this pricing? I already subscribe.  I saw a code for new subscribers but cannot figure this one out.
There was a my subscription addiction promo over the weekend... I got the three month for $45... i believe the promotion ended on Sunday. Additional boxes/gift boxes are always $15 for subscribers.

I'm hoping the BONUS code will still work on May 1st for a free Beauty Blender.  Otherwise, I will try PINK for the free blush or SHINE for the free full size Too Faced Glamour Gloss.  I did see a HIP2SAVE will get a Glossybox blush on a 3 month sub so maybe PINK also needs a 3 month code.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy at least 2 gift boxes for May... XD

I am SO pumped for this box. The April box seems incredibly underwhelming (though I haven't received mine yet, so we'll see), but the May has so much I want to try! Question: I've always been curious about the Napoleon Perdis products because I love the packaging so much, but this looks like it's a primer, and I don't wear foundation - will wearing a primer on its own look weird?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back