GLOSSYBOX + Bergdorf Goodman May 2014 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to decide about this box- I got March's box and wasn't too thrilled about it, but this one looks fun.  Especially if you can get a Beauty Blender for free.  I don't have one!  Do we have an actual list of what's gonna be in the box?  The picture is really pretty but I can't hardly read it!

Just FYI for the Beauty Blender and the TooFaced promo it looks like they expire today...Not sure if you'd still get Aprils box, but if they still have them in stock you might!!

Hi, what codes get this down to this pricing? I already subscribe.  I saw a code for new subscribers but cannot figure this one out.
@ If you already sub you can purchase a gift box for $15 and some times I can use ebates to get it for $12.50, it doesn't always work but it worth a shot!

I am SO pumped for this box. The April box seems incredibly underwhelming (though I haven't received mine yet, so we'll see), but the May has so much I want to try! Question: I've always been curious about the Napoleon Perdis products because I love the packaging so much, but this looks like it's a primer, and I don't wear foundation - will wearing a primer on its own look weird?
@@flushblush You can totally use primer on it's own, most are not colored and just help blur imperfections.

Just got my box, how do I attach a photo?? Wrong thread... Mobile sucks! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just uploaded to my blog then copied and pasted...too much work and my mobile view is terrible.

@@Justine1988 Thanks! I see it now, the old site was so much more intuitive.

I think I will be skipping :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My husband needed to look at boxes and I went through my skin care stash and just what had ok packaging was impressive...  The cheapest stuff I had was Vichy I think. If it had sunblock I would be all over this. I don't have to buy serum, face cream, scrub or mascara for a year or two with what I currently have. Sunblock is the only thing I need anytime soon.

So is it bad that I've already picked out what I'm spending my gift cards on??? Tell me it's not just me...
I haven't decided but I've been looking....

On glossybox Facebook they said one more day to buy april box (yesterday), so may box should become available today. I'm buying two gift boxes :)

i unsubscribed hoping to snag a May box or 2 with a good code.

So I just tried to buy a gift box and it stated "The selected product is currently not available with your options." Is this becausei used the msa code???

I was just able to resubscribe for May! Yay! I went to the gift page to get another and it says "only for active subscribers" underneath. Maybe my payment has to go through before I'm considered active.

I messaged them on Friday that I couldn't purchase a gift box too. I'll update if they respond... 

*it's not the code... I didn't try using one or ebates. 

I wasn't able to give a gift box either. I used no code at sign up either. I have signed up for a month. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I didn't realize there is six products this month!

If I can't get a gift box, I'll just make another account, it's worth it!

Screenshot_2014-05-01-11-51-38.png

Yep I will be making more accounts if I can get the gift boxes....Be sure to use your referal link to get the 200 glossydots and ebates will make this box $17.75. No response over on fb.

Okay here is the work around...have you sent a gift box in the past? Go to your dashboard scroll down to the gift box and reorder. You can update the address if you really sent it as a gift, hahaha.

*just ordered 3 gift boxes

I was just able to gift. I hit the "The perfect gift" button on the front page instead of the gift link at the top.

I think I will update the giftbox (which have all been sent to myself lol). are there any active promo codes (if I were to make a new account?)

Back