GLOSSYBOX + Bergdorf Goodman May 2014 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay here is the work around...have you sent a gift box in the past? Go to your dashboard scroll down to the gift box and reorder. You can update the address if you really sent it as a gift, hahaha.

*just ordered 3 gift boxes
So, you can only gift if you already have a subscription, right?  So you will get two boxes?  

@@Saffyra did you start a new sub or was that for a gift sub? If it was a new sub you will get the ebates credit, if it was a gift you might not...Sometimes it works on gifts, but not always.

*I purchased 3 gift boxes, so I will be getting 4 (head hangs in shame)

Last edited by a moderator:
Craaaaaaap! I just unsubbed a month ago, because I wasn't happy with glossybox (was meh), and now I see THIS? Plus 2 ipsy subs, bb for the hubby, and and and...way too much spending on beauty subs for may. But WANT.

I HAZ ALL THE WANT!

I hear ya! BUT you pay $21 ($17.75 with ebates) and you get 6 deluxe products "picked" by Bergdorf Goodman and a $25 giftcard to use online. BG is like Nordstroms with a great beauty department and free shipping on everything. So you are kinda being paid to get a box with an additional $4 free dollars to spend at BG. And if you do a gift box, same thing but you get $ 10 in free BG spending...Yes, this is the conversation I had with myself  :blink: I can talk myself into anything.

Did anyone notice this when gifting a box?  I don't want another April box.

"

• DELIVERY DATE (PLEASE ALLOW A FEW MORE DAYS FOR WEST COAST DELIVERIES):You will receive your next box within 5/7/14 and 5/7/14

Did anyone notice this when gifting a box?  I don't want another April box.

"

• DELIVERY DATE (PLEASE ALLOW A FEW MORE DAYS FOR WEST COAST DELIVERIES): You will receive your next box within 5/7/14 and 5/7/14
Yeah this happened to me too, I decided to just wait until it doesn't say that anymore

I did gift 3 and all three said "Someone likes you! You will be receiving May's Glossybox"

It won't let me gift. I have an annual subscription as well.
Have you ever gifted a box? Go to dashboard and re-gift that sub, you can reenter the name and address.

My Subscription Addiction just posted details about the gift card! No minimum purchase requirement and it's a unique code printed on a card that can be used in store or online. It does expire June 15th so hopefully they get these out quicker! No information about stacking though. That's an amazing deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't seem to gift this one, but I used my dots so I'm getting it for "free."

I just broke down and bought this box. How can you refuse Bergdorf's, darling?
00007239.gif

I haven't gotten a Glossybox in awhile but I want this! I'm supposed to be on a low-buy though.....I bet this one will sell out, too. Such a dilemma! But such a good deal! 

Gifting works now w/ the right ship dates.  Ordered 2 gift boxes.  =)

I hear ya! BUT you pay $21 ($17.75 with ebates) and you get 6 deluxe products "picked" by Bergdorf Goodman and a $25 giftcard to use online. BG is like Nordstroms with a great beauty department and free shipping on everything. So you are kinda being paid to get a box with an additional $4 free dollars to spend at BG. And if you do a gift box, same thing but you get $ 10 in free BG spending...Yes, this is the conversation I had with myself  :blink: I can talk myself into anything.
You know... when you put it that way... why not get another glossybox just so I can get another $25 to spend at Bergdorf Goodman?!  I just went to my account and I *can* gift a box for $15!!  I never knew you could do that :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also notice that Bergdorf Goodman is on ebates ....  but we probably dont get cash back for using gift cards.

I'm pretty sure I can rationalize two Glossyboxes by saying I need to buy them so I can get free stuff at Bergdorfs.  Or I could buy something at Bergdorfs to get free Glossyboxes!   

Anyone have any $25 recommendations for Berg's? I'm very excited about the Atelier mini and gift cert. I hope it's in every box in the Rose Anonyme fragrance.

Latest posts

Back