GLOSSYBOX + Bergdorf Goodman May 2014 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope that the vouchers can be used together :\

Oh, and I hope they are emailing us the code if they are only good until June 15!!  I mean, Im sure I can find something between June 8th (when it says mine will be delivered) and June 15th but still!

I also hope the vouchers can be used together. really want to order a Tom Ford perfume!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered two gift boxes for myself... I can't believe I'm getting three Glossyboxes in one month, but I think they'll be worth it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I just hate living on the west coast because I'm afraid the gift card will expire before I can actually get my boxes!

Just ordered two gift boxes for myself... I can't believe I'm getting three Glossyboxes in one month, but I think they'll be worth it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just hate living on the west coast because I'm afraid the gift card will expire before I can actually get my boxes!
Omg I'm going to be so pissed if that happens. 

I ordered two gift boxes too... My husband could not understand the rationale lol

Anyone have any $25 recommendations for Berg's? I'm very excited about the Atelier mini and gift cert. I hope it's in every box in the Rose Anonyme fragrance.
There are box variations @ I have a video link that shows a 2nd box.

*Just looked and the variation box shows the same bottle.

I will be a very unhappy camper if we get them after June 15th. That did happen to me with an Ulta code last year. I think we will be fine, but just in case make sure you know what you want to purchase! I could totally see me playing around with my cart and forgeting the deadline!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just gifted myself 2 boxes. Now I'll get three oh gosh I feel crazy.  :/  Oh well I know everyone here will be enablers and not make me feel bad! I can't wait to spend my giftcards. Even if you can't stack them since shipping is free from BG I can break up the orders and it's not that annoying to me.

They sucked me back in... especially with the voucher. I'm now fighting the urge for more than one. 

Does anybody know if it's a $25 off a $50 purchase, $100 purchase, etc.? I found so much stuff I want!!!  :wub:

Does anybody know if it's a $25 off a $50 purchase, $100 purchase, etc.? I found so much stuff I want!!!  :wub:
It a $25 gift card, so it sounds like no min purchase, the other question is are they stackable???

I think this might be my purchase. I haven't tried the mascara, but for $3.50 after the gift card...

BGC1JEJ_mi.jpg

Dior Beauty
DIORSHOW Iconic Overcurl & Mini 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Set
$28.50

I really hope that the vouchers can be used together :\

Oh, and I hope they are emailing us the code if they are only good until June 15!!  I mean, Im sure I can find something between June 8th (when it says mine will be delivered) and June 15th but still!

According to MSA's website there's no minimum and the code itself will be printed on the product card that we receive in the box. 

Latest posts

Back