GLOSSYBOX + Bergdorf Goodman May 2014 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glossybox just refunded my May box??? Which I received without problem... and I never contacted CS.. DId anyone else get a refund from them?? RANDOM as heck. 

I got a refund I guess about a week ago for my May box, and an email today stating that I will definitely receive my box by the end of this week, plus they gave me 500 glossy dots. I'm assuming they are promising the June box...it was vague... I'll take the extra glossy dots though! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For those if you that received giftcards with a July expiration date, don't forget to use them!! They'll be expiring this week. (Also If anyone has a giftcard available to trade, let me know. There are a few things that I'd love to buy for NM still)

So this is the oddest thing! I received this box already and have been unsubscribed for about two months now. Yesterday, I received a Fedex number saying a package is coming from Glossybox. I received it today (super quick!) and it is another one of the Bergdorf Goodman boxes! I'm not complaining, but I am really confused!! 

I actually think I just figured it out. This must be the box that got returned to them due to an incomplete address. If I recall correctly, they had reshipped the box to me, but it's so strange that they would now ship me the returned box months later!

Back