GLOSSYBOX + Bergdorf Goodman May 2014 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't even gotten a reply from them yet. I called on the 31st & they told me that my boxes were being sent back to me & still haven't received tracking or a refund. I kept trying to call them today & every time I called I got a response saying all reps were busy & to email them. I'm just going to file a dispute with paypal at this point.

Yup, I won't be getting any boxes , I had 4 coming, today I found refund emails and apology emails that read

Then they did give me all four of my gift card codes.

I'm not that upset anymore. I would have liked to get a box but, I'm going to go use my gift cards and call it a day.
. Thank goodness! That is the least they can do! So sorry that you did not get your boxes and had to wait this long to get those codes. But do have fun on your FREE! $100 shopping spree! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :)

. Thank goodness! That is the least they can do! So sorry that you did not get your boxes and had to wait this long to get those codes. But do have fun on your FREE! $100 shopping spree! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :)
I had fun, until none of my Gift Codes worked,

I went over to Bergdorf Goodman, instead of

Neiman Marcus when it didn't work there. But it didn't work at either, so I have carts full at both stores and no valid Gift Cards. I used chat as well at BG.

BG asked me to email GlossyBox and get valid codes.

So I emailed Glossy box back and I can't wait to hear what they say.

I may just call them in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh poo, just when I thought "yea for everyone at least getting "free" gift cards"! Glossybox  :bringiton:

I had fun, until none of my Gift Codes worked,

I went over to Bergdorf Goodman, instead of

Neiman Marcus when it didn't work there. But it didn't work at either, so I have carts full at both stores and no valid Gift Cards. I used chat as well at BG.

BG asked me to email GlossyBox and get valid codes.

So I emailed Glossy box back and I can't wait to hear what they say.

I may just call them in the morning.
On my cards there was a Gift Card number AND a 4-digit CIN number. Did you get two sets of numbers for each certificate?

On my cards there was a Gift Card number AND a 4-digit CIN number. Did you get two sets of numbers for each certificate?
Yes, all the numbers seemed to be there, and the 4 digit CIN number as well, they just were invalid.

Maybe they needed to be activated or something, but the BG people just asked that I request new Gift Card Codes. I literally copied and pasted the Glossybox email to show BG what they sent me. I find out later.

I wonder if the codes came from the mens boxes? Maybe they aren't live yet...

Ugh I wish my 4 boxes were here so I could try placing my order. I don't want to do an order without all of my GC because I want the 10% off at Neiman Marcus if my GC do work there.

Yes, all the numbers seemed to be there, and the 4 digit CIN number as well, they just were invalid.

Maybe they needed to be activated or something, but the BG people just asked that I request new Gift Card Codes. I literally copied and pasted the Glossybox email to show BG what they sent me. I find out later.
OMgosh! That is all so head banging craaaaazy! I would be so frustrated! You deserve many many many brownie points for extreme patience with having your boxes and gift-cards dangled in front of you and then snatched away. MULTIPLE TIMES! And the folks that have ordered boxes like Kelly Silva who posted above. You all deserve special Glossybox awards!

I'm still waiting for my Glossybox as well...this being their second attempt at delivering the same box to me...

It's apparently at the Bermuda Triangle of USPS sorting facilities, so I'm losing faith in ever receiving it...complaints after complaints about Bell Gardens.

Your Label Number:

Your Item Status:

Your item was processed through and left our BELL GARDENS, CA 90201 facility on June 12, 2014 at 1:10 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. It departed Bell Gardens at 3:04 am, and was processed through Bell Gardens at 5:47 pm after supposedly the package left..?

-Processed through USPS Sort Facility, June 11, 2014, 5:47 pm, BELL GARDENS, CA 90201

-Depart USPS Sort Facility, June 11, 2014, 3:04 am, BELL GARDENS, CA 90201

-Processed through USPS Sort Facility, June 10, 2014, 9:43 pm, BELL GARDENS, CA 90201

-Depart USPS Sort Facility, June 9, 2014, 8:30 pm, GREENVILLE, SC 29607

-Processed at USPS Destination Sort Facility, June 9, 2014, 7:24 pm, GREENVILLE, SC 29607

-Accepted at USPS Destination Sort Facility, June 9, 2014, 6:09 pm, DUNCAN, SC 29334

-Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 7, 2014

-Departed Shipping Partner Facility, June 6, 2014, 9:16 am, ATLANTA, GA 30349

-Departed Shipping Partner Facility, June 5, 2014, 4:20 pm, FISHERS, IN 46037

-Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, June 5, 2014, 9:28 am, FISHERS, IN 46037

-Departed Shipping Partner Facility, June 5, 2014, 1:02 am, HEBRON, KY 41048

-Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, June 4, 2014, 6:25 pm, HEBRON, KY 41048

It was suppose to be delivered by 6/10-6/11...sigh... My VoxBox is also stuck at this facility, yikes!

I still haven't even gotten a reply from them yet. I called on the 31st & they told me that my boxes were being sent back to me & still haven't received tracking or a refund. I kept trying to call them today & every time I called I got a response saying all reps were busy & to email them. I'm just going to file a dispute with paypal at this point.
That's ridiculous! It shouldn't be that difficult! I hate that this experience has been so awful for you!

Good luck! You do have great patience! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I finally got my last box today.... with a GC expire date of tomorrow!  GB told me that my 2nd box would have an expire date of July 15th!  Thankfully it arrived today so I could have time to place my order.  Warning others, as anyone still waiting for a box may still get a GC with an expire date of tomorrow. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

I finally got my last box today.... with a GC expire date of tomorrow!  GB told me that my 2nd box would have an expire date of July 15th!  Thankfully it arrived today so I could have time to place my order.  Warning others, as anyone still waiting for a box may still get a GC with an expire date of tomorrow. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They have stated if you receive a GC that's expired to contact them and they will issue you a new one.

The nm bonus ends tomorrow and I was able to add it to a $5 order. We'll see if it ships, but if you are planning a order that's under $100, add $100 to your cart, then remove the unwanted items, the gwp stays in the cart. At least for me....

The nm bonus ends tomorrow and I was able to add it to a $5 order. We'll see if it ships, but if you are planning a order that's under $100, add $100 to your cart, then remove the unwanted items, the gwp stays in the cart. At least for me....
I'm going to have to try this, I want that bag and my GC are not here yet!

I had to check this out... I put a $10 item in my cart and it added the orange NM bonus bag with just the $10 item.  I just couldn't resist.  For $10+tax, I got something that I'd been curious about (but didn't get with my BG gift card order) and a gift for my Summerswap buddy!  

Got my 4 boxes today, gift card expires tomorrow. Placed my order no problem with the bonus bag. One of my boxes is missing a sample though so I get to deal with CS again.

Glad you got them in time for the GWP...ugh another call! Good luck!!

Back