GLOSSYBOX + Bergdorf Goodman May 2014 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now Glossybox is trying to blame a USPS glitch as to why my 5 boxes haven't shipped yet. Just own up to it and offer me something, I've received no promise to make things right, no points for what good they'd do me, just an offer to cancel the orders. I'm like, no I just want my boxes! I want to contact my credit card company and dispute the charges because now it's getting ridiculous. Really I just want my gift card codes, I wish they could just send me my 5 codes and I'd be happy as a clam.  :angry:

hope you get them on time. my gift card had a expiration date June 15th, 2014
They have promised that if I get expired gift cards to contact, some people with late boxes got a card with a July 15th exp date, so I imagine they'll give me one of those.

@@Kelly Silva Oh my gosh, this is just the worst! They just need to get you your gift card codes and then send you your products after. 

I still haven't gotten my two boxes either. They were sent back to glossybox & the rep on the phone promised they were being sent back to me & that I would receive tracking again. It's been a week and nothing. I'm going to call again on Wednesday and if nothing is resolved then I'll dispute the charges with paypal. Sigh I just wanted my gift cards. This was my first ever experience with glossybox and I will definitely not be back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still haven't gotten my two boxes either. They were sent back to glossybox & the rep on the phone promised they were being sent back to me & that I would receive tracking again. It's been a week and nothing. I'm going to call again on Wednesday and if nothing is resolved then I'll dispute the charges with paypal. Sigh I just wanted my gift cards. This was my first ever experience with glossybox and I will definitely not be back.
This is how I feel too, I just want my gift cards! I'm no longer worried about the expiration date, I'm confident they'll remedy it if I get one that's expired, but I want to get all the stuff I picked out on NM before it sells out! /endrant

My box was sent back to Glossybox as well (due to moving/change of address)...I did received a second tracking number, but they're again sending it to my old address. Sigh...

I hope you have better luck. I'm sorry your first experience with them isn't going well!

This is how I feel too, I just want my gift cards! I'm no longer worried about the expiration date, I'm confident they'll remedy it if I get one that's expired, but I want to get all the stuff I picked out on NM before it sells out! /endrant
Yeah...I wasn't aware of the gift cards expiration date...good to know...if I receive it in time! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So now Glossybox is trying to blame a USPS glitch as to why my 5 boxes haven't shipped yet. Just own up to it and offer me something, I've received no promise to make things right, no points for what good they'd do me, just an offer to cancel the orders. I'm like, no I just want my boxes! I want to contact my credit card company and dispute the charges because now it's getting ridiculous. Really I just want my gift card codes, I wish they could just send me my 5 codes and I'd be happy as a clam.  :angry:
Sorry to hear that. I have a feeling they were just overwhelmed with boxes and thats why they are screwing up so much. Hope you get your boxes soon.

That sucks! hope you get your boxes soon.

I'm still missing one of my boxes but they have promised an different expiry date.  I'm just hoping that unlike my other boxes they actually put the whole address on the label so I don't have to go looking for the package!

This is what i got:

SURVEY AMOUNT STATUS
cavier_cc_2.jpg
ALTERNA HAIRCARE (CAVIAR CC Cream) 20 INCOMPLETE
atelier.jpg
ATELIER COLOGNE (Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue) 20 INCOMPLETE
lancer_liftserum.jpg
LANCER SKINCARE (Lift Serum Intense) 20 INCOMPLETE
napoleon.jpg
NAPOLEON PERDIS (Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer) 20 INCOMPLETE
revive1.jpg
REVIVE SKINCARE (Intensité Volumizing Eye Serum) 20 INCOMPLETE
hourglass.jpg
HOURGLASS COSMETICS (Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara) 20 INCOMPLETE

I am still waiting on a gift box.  I emailed last week and never did get a response.  Late last week I sent a message on Facebook.  ON Sunday I got a response that they can't check my shipping, but that the gift card would have a later expiration date or would be replaced if it had expired.  I still have no idea when or even if I will get the last box.  And I can't get an answer from CS.

@@marigoldsue I've been messaging them on Facebook, and they answer but they don't really seem to be able to do or check anything for you. They just basically keep giving canned answers and repeating themselves. Some boxes were returned to sender for some error and some just haven't been sent. They keep blaming USPS but it sounds like their problem. I hope you hear back soon!

None of my boxes have been listed as shipped, but I was charged today for my June box. My May main order subscription has disappeared.

It was replaced by Junes info.

So of 4 shipped boxes, I know 1 product in my surveys. I'm getting 4 of the Napoleon Perdis primer. I wish the other stuff would load so I would know what I'm getting...

I'm still waiting on a gift box as well! They said they were back ordered. I've gotten 4 different answers from CS. Get your shizz together GB!

Yeah I'm wondering if this is the case for mine as well. I got tracking for 4/5 but I don't think they actually shipped I think they just printed a label. And then my other box no one there seems to know a thing about why it hasn't shipped. And they still don't know why my surveys aren't up yet either. You can bet I'll be mentioning this extensively in my blog review whenever they do all make it here.

Latest posts

Back