GLOSSYBOX + Bergdorf Goodman May 2014 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if this box will be a usual monthly box or if we have to pay separately for it?

Quote: Originally Posted by Angelatrupo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi.  This is my first time posting after lurking for a long time..

I found this article while snooping for info about the April box.

http://www.cosmoprofnorthamerica.com/resources/pdf/news_buzz/2014/article-1.pdf

Thanks for all the great info!

Angie

OOooh. Thank you. I hope they have something from Hourglass like the article said. I love that brand.

I'm IN.... this box sounds amazing!! It looks like an amazing collab.. I may have to buy hubby the men's version that the article talked about- Perfect for Father's Day :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The spoiler picture they released has brands Alterna, Atelier, ReVive, Lancer Dermatology and Skin care and Napolean Perdis.
They also say that Lancome, Sulwahasoo, and Aerin Beauty will be in boxes so I think there will be variations.

The article stated "In May, the company will partner with Bergdorf Goodman on two boxes, one for men, $40, and one for women, $21. The women’s will include samples from RéVive, Atelier Cologne, Hourglass and Alterna. Additionally, Bergdorf Goodman will offer a $25 gift card. The men’s will include Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Tom Ford, Jack Black, Caron, Montale and Recipe for Men."

So, a giftcard will be in every May box????

The article stated "In May, the company will partner with Bergdorf Goodman on two boxes, one for men, $40, and one for women, $21. The women’s will include samples from RéVive, Atelier Cologne, Hourglass and Alterna. Additionally, Bergdorf Goodman will offer a $25 gift card. The men’s will include Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Tom Ford, Jack Black, Caron, Montale and Recipe for Men."

So, a giftcard will be in every May box????
Those look like they will be great boxes. I think i will get the hubby one since his birthday is in May.

Mmmmh now really thinking of resubbing when May comes along. This looks to be a good one. Hope the beauty blender offer is still good then.

Bergdorf Goodman is a high end department store...I have never set foot in one - lol

I have to say, this one doesn't interest me.  Am I beauty boxed out??? lol
Nope, it doesn't interest me either. Plus even if it does come with that $25 gift card, I'm sure that won't get me anything without spending more. I wasn't going to sub for April but I caved with a discount code, and I'll probably cancel again for May.

Back