Saffyra

New Beauty Test Tube July 2014

I just got a notice that my Test Tube will be shipping soon!  Anyone else getting this one?

• Like 1

I just got notice too. Im pretty excited to see spoilers, when do they normally release the spoiler video? Last tube was just ok, so this one should be good!!!! ;)

I have no idea!  Hopefully someone else with details will pop in.  This is only my second one, too :D

I have no idea!  Hopefully someone else with details will pop in.  This is only my second one, too :D

I got a message saying they were taking my payment now and shipping at the beginning of July.  I hope it is better than the last one which shouldn't be too hard. 

• Like 1

I'm excited! I'm going to wait until I see some spoilers to order tho... glad I waited on the last one :/ yikes

I am waiting to see some spoilers too, I think, but they did sent me a $10 (30%off) off offer.. So I might do it one more time and see how it goes..

i cancelled after the May tube, which was my first, just because it was really disappointing to get the same products I had already received from ipsy/bb. they sent me the 30% off today though, so I think I'll wait to see what people are getting then use it to resub if the tube looks worth it this time

• Like 1

How do they send coupons or discounts? email? snail mail?

I get them in my email, the subject usually says something about renewing your subscription now and then the discount is inside. It's also not a discount code/coupon, but a link that automatically shows an adjusted price when you click on it to renew.

• Like 1

I was super disappointed in the last tube. Two repeat products from just the month before and some products which I don't use in those colors. But of course I forgot to cancel and it looks like they charged me.

I don;t ermember where, but I have seena note somehwere (maybe in the box itself?) that they heard our complaints and will redo the tube (which they just did a few months ago I thought?), however the July tubes are already packed. Well if the July tubes are already ready, let's see how fast they ship. I am hoping they already make up for it in July because right now it will not be a subscription I am missing.

I totally agree with everyone...May was horrible!!  I am hoping that this month will have more makeup and less skincare :)

sunflowercake  What does redo the tube mean?

Thx

i heard that the new beauty magazine is out. any of you want to share if there were any spoilers i there?

Hmm...  Apparently their version of "shipping soon" doesn't mean what mine does :P

One of these days, I'm gonna get brave enough to send them an email that says... "paying soon", then about 2 weeks later send them another email that informs them that funds are now available! :ph34r:  I have the same shipping version as you do!!!

• Like 3

@@jednashley as in revamp it. But when I subscribed last year I remember my tube came with a note that they hope the subscribers like the new version. I find it funny that they state 'we heard you' and then it sounds like ' but you will have one more tube of repeats before we try to do better'. I went away from glossybox because of the color selection of items and the foil packets last year. Now I am getting a bunch of repeats. It's frustrating when you try to just stick with one sub

• Like 1

A woman posted a picture of this months tube on the wall. There isnt even a beauty to go bag this month. Dove samples, Biosilk, Laura Geller, Lumene, SmileActives . There are like 7 items total.

ugh, bunch of repeats. hope that's not the july one, i do like algenist, wonder what that is. cleanser?

Oh no!  The last tube was a disappointment for me so I unsubscribed.  I decided to give them another chance when they sent me a 30% discount.  I think I'll stick with my other subscription boxes going forward.   

• Like 1

Would love some spoilers. Been debating on trying this one.

ugh, bunch of repeats. hope that's not the july one, i do like algenist, wonder what that is. cleanser?

Sadly, I am thinking that IS the July tube because I'm pretty sure that I've been subbing since the new tube design started. This is a LOT of money to pay for a sub with these kind of products but then again, why do I keep on doing it  :wacko: and also a little  :angry: with myself!

Okay, one more complaining post...... I promise, just this one more :blush:  I just can't understand why they feel that they need to bill us (the subbers) sooooo far in advance and that it takes soooooooo long to pack and ship these pitiful tubes. I could patiently understand if they were more worth the money but after seeing this picture, I can't bring myself to understand or to not be bummed. :( Of course, they'll say the "Mally" item is worth $24 to $25, that would be fine if I didn't already have a dozen of the same item. Why is it becoming so difficult for them to be different than the QVC Beauty tube???