New Beauty Test Tube July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no!  The last tube was a disappointment for me so I unsubscribed.  I decided to give them another chance when they sent me a 30% discount.  I think I'll stick with my other subscription boxes going forward.   

Would love some spoilers. Been debating on trying this one.

ugh, bunch of repeats. hope that's not the july one, i do like algenist, wonder what that is. cleanser?
Sadly, I am thinking that IS the July tube because I'm pretty sure that I've been subbing since the new tube design started. This is a LOT of money to pay for a sub with these kind of products but then again, why do I keep on doing it  :wacko: and also a little  :angry: with myself!

Okay, one more complaining post...... I promise, just this one more :blush:  I just can't understand why they feel that they need to bill us (the subbers) sooooo far in advance and that it takes soooooooo long to pack and ship these pitiful tubes. I could patiently understand if they were more worth the money but after seeing this picture, I can't bring myself to understand or to not be bummed. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Of course, they'll say the "Mally" item is worth $24 to $25, that would be fine if I didn't already have a dozen of the same item. Why is it becoming so difficult for them to be different than the QVC Beauty tube???

Last edited by a moderator:
no, it was in a test tube...looks like a same thing, that's why i was thinking maybe it's not july!

Please DO NOT let that box be the one we are getting!  Otherwise it's goodbye New Beauty... I am hoping that that we will get the tracking email tomorrow and the tube will be like one day away...

Why did I forget to unsubscribe. It looks like so many repeats again and Dove... really? I like Dove but I can get that at any of the surrounding grocery stores. <_<

I literally just got home from work to find my test tube waiting for me. I opened it quickly. The contents match the picture someone linked from facebook. There is no beauty-to-go bag of samples. I'm disappointed. 

okay...... so after watching the video above, it's not as horrible as I thought it would be........ Still not thrilled that this is such an expensive sub and the items are mostly repeats but again, there are items which I would use. Sorry I made mistake also because I thought the eye product was a Mally item....oops wrong... the least they could have done is send this one in a different color than before. I just don't know what to do, it's so expensive but when it's good... it's REALLY good, hence the "Tarte" product month!

What a joke!  If this is what I get in mine, they will hear from me.  Why the repeats?  Are they having financial trouble?  Feel free to voice complaints people, otheewise thingd never change.  Not only are they repeats, but the exact same colors (Lumene and Laura Geller).

I cancelled after the last tube and I'm soooo glad I did just that.  This tube sucks.  What downer because I REALLY loved this subscription.

I used to love this box, but I cancelled after the spoilers were posted today. I might use one or two of the products, but the rest I'm giving to friends or my mom. Not worth the nearly $40 I spent.

So yeah, I cancelled and signed up for Fabletics. IDK if I'll do that box every month, but the first outfit was $25 for 3 pieces and it was too hard to pass up! I'm starting to get too many beauty products anyway since I get several beauty boxes, so it'll be nice to change it up a little.

Back