tacehtpuekam

Birchbox July 2014 - Spoilers!

Not. Happy.

I wrote in the other day and got an email confirmation that I was set to receive Ambrosia in my box, get my box today....NO AMBROSIA! No Ruffian at all!

Smarty Pants Vitamins, NAOBAY Lotion, Supergoop!, CR Eyeliner, And Number 4 Protector. 

I literally ran to my computer to put in an email to BB team with a copy of the confirmation about the Ruffian polish. Wouldn't have been so unhappy had I not been expecting the Ruffian, but after looking at the box possibilities with that color, I have been stoked to get this box. And this was a total let down.

omg! that's so sad and i hope they make it up to you :)

Ahhh, so lucky! :D

Sadly no spoilers for me since my app only shows that my boxes shipped lol. 

same here. boo, lol

i'm still waiting on a clicky truck for my account that i opened two and a half years ago. i guess their system is trying to figure out how to not give me a dupe sample.

Yeah!  Box 37 https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/july-2014/july-2014-bb37!  I am very happy with this.  100% Pure foils are very small, but that Hello cream is a pretty good size, 15ml.  It smells fantastic!  

I got the lip stain in Valentine and I didn't think it did anything, until it absorbed and now my lips are BRIGHT. Fun box, very early.  A major improvement on the day.  

Now I just need to pour myself another cup of coffee and go read more stories to my little guy.  

Glad you like the box and got your Hello cream!!

Not. Happy.

I wrote in the other day and got an email confirmation that I was set to receive Ambrosia in my box, get my box today....NO AMBROSIA! No Ruffian at all!

Smarty Pants Vitamins, NAOBAY Lotion, Supergoop!, CR Eyeliner, And Number 4 Protector. 

I literally ran to my computer to put in an email to BB team with a copy of the confirmation about the Ruffian polish. Wouldn't have been so unhappy had I not been expecting the Ruffian, but after looking at the box possibilities with that color, I have been stoked to get this box. And this was a total let down.

Definitely email them. I;m sure they will make good on this. Which Supergoop product did you get?

I got my box today. Le sigh. At least I used a 100 point code.  :P I got number 37.  I think I kind of screwed myself by choosing the lip stain. Oh well. On the positive side, I'll be able to use everything in it. But none of it is stuff I would purchase myself. Though I will say, it's a pretty combination of colorful packaging!

At least its some nice sized samples. Some of the stuff I've got in my BB that i thought werent for me have ended up being the best stuff ever!

• Like 1

Guest ButterflyGrl

I have a non clicky truck, have had it for a few days now. Ahhhh the suspense!!! 

• Like 2

Definitely email them. I;m sure they will make good on this. Which Supergoop product did you get?

The card says Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream, but after I sat down and started actually looking at the products, I didnt even get that one. Lol. Awesome. 

I'm sure they will make me happy yet again, they usually do, but man, so bummed. Keeping my fingers crossed they will just send me a different box including the Ruffian, but I'd be fine if they just sent me the Ruffian by itself too.

Not. Happy.

I'm really concerned about this myself, but have at least mentally prepared myself for the possibility that those "confirmations" from their CSRs aren't worth the paper they are printed on.  If I don't get it, I'm going to ask for enough points to buy it in the shop.

• Like 1

The card says Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream, but after I sat down and started actually looking at the products, I didnt even get that one. Lol. Awesome. 

I'm sure they will make me happy yet again, they usually do, but man, so bummed. Keeping my fingers crossed they will just send me a different box including the Ruffian, but I'd be fine if they just sent me the Ruffian by itself too.

lol so which one did they really send you? No supergoop at all or a different supergoop?

I'm actually really interested to try that eye cream. Hoping someone gets it and puts it on their swap list this month. It's not in any of the boxes I can get based on my polish choice.

lol so which one did they really send you? No supergoop at all or a different supergoop?

I'm actually really interested to try that eye cream. Hoping someone gets it and puts it on their swap list this month. It's not in any of the boxes I can get based on my polish choice.

No Supergoop at all, so I just ended up with 3 products, and Vitamins as the Lifestyle Extra. I would have def. used the eye cream, I've been slowly trying to get a good anti-aging/SPF face combo worked out. Oh well, we will see what they have to say. Now I really want a replacement box lol.

But really, ladies, I get that bb isn't for me, I was making a point I hoped I was entitled to make. I am happy most love bb, I don't think I'm the first person to come here annoyed about box contents.

I didn't like one box long ago and called them. They were so anxious to please me they sent me a totally different box for free.  A extra box!!   They also had me take out that I was adventourous with makeup from my profile.  I found that that was the cause of me getting products that were less perfect

No Supergoop at all, so I just ended up with 3 products, and Vitamins as the Lifestyle Extra. I would have def. used the eye cream, I've been slowly trying to get a good anti-aging/SPF face combo worked out. Oh well, we will see what they have to say. Now I really want a replacement box lol.

Oh man they really messed up for you this month. That's worth mentioning in the e-mail too!

Not. Happy.

Oh no! This is my fear.

Just got my box! #37!

Cynthia Rowley Lip Stain in Valentine (I chose this)
Harvey Prince Hello Body Cream

Marcelle New-Age 8 in 1 Power Serum

Whish Shave Cream in Acai Grapefruit

Beauty Extra: 100% Pure Gingerade Shower Gel (2 packs)

I'm pretty happy with this box! Pumped for the Harvey Prince and the Marcelle.

I have no clicky trucks on any account. I am supposed to be getting Ambrosia (confirmed) and the lip stain in sugar. The lip stain was on my yearly account. I had to write back and forth with them several times to get across how upset I was by how things were handled and how my lip stain had not been reserved for me. Supposedly, they are sending me the lip stain sample by itself in the mail. It isn't guaranteed to be in my box, but they said they would make good on it. If so, I think I'll just try to put this month behind me. But if I don't get the confirmed Ambrosia (or the Rosary I actually want more anyway) then I'll be emailing them on that account. If anyone else got a confirmation and they don't get the actual product, I'd keep writing until they did something to make things right.

• Like 1

I didn't like one box long ago and called them. They were so anxious to please me they sent me a totally different box for free.  A extra box!!   They also had me take out that I was adventourous with makeup from my profile.  I found that that was the cause of me getting products that were less perfect

Thanks for this suggestion -- I will not ask for a new box or anything, but I will again speak with them about my contents vs. my profile.  I never expected the contents to match 100% -- that's what swapping is for --  but with so many good natural options being sampled, I'd love even one! I mean, perhaps the other products are great, but getting zero products that I am comfortable using irks me.

Just got my box! #37!

Cynthia Rowley Lip Stain in Valentine (I chose this)

Harvey Prince Hello Body Cream

Marcelle New-Age 8 in 1 Power Serum

Whish Shave Cream in Acai Grapefruit

Beauty Extra: 100% Pure Gingerade Shower Gel (2 packs)

I'm pretty happy with this box! Pumped for the Harvey Prince and the Marcelle.

A lot of box 37 deliveries today.

Do you think they send out all of one box at the same time? Kind of seems like it.

yes they ship in waves by box type

i have 3 accounts all sent on different days

i hope i get a hello body cream in at least 1 i hope for all three because that is the only perfume EVER that i have LOOOOVED

• Like 1

Just got my box & didn't get the Ruffian I picked despite their CS assuring me it was reserved.

I sent an email. We'll see how they respond I guess.

• Like 1

Just got my box & didn't get the Ruffian I picked despite their CS assuring me it was reserved.

Another one of these? Geeze, come on Birchbox! I am sure they will make this good.

So what did you get?

• Like 1

I noticed that in the past week, they've changed the review questions! There are more of them, but a smaller focus on comments...

A lot of box 37 deliveries today.

Do you think they send out all of one box at the same time? Kind of seems like it.

When I see a lot of us having boxes out for delivery on the same day, I think many end up getting the same box. Curious though if all of us reserved Valentine.

Meep!! I'm getting nervous now re: polish selections :( :( 

One of my accounts updated with tracking, but not the other. Still no content updates. 

• Like 1

Can we just start referring to BB as CF aka cluster f***? They cannot get their act together, what is it going to take?

• Like 7