I just subbed. Last month looked pretty fabulous but this one is amazing! Can't wait to receive this box, I hope it ships ASAP!! 

This November box is sold out but the December box is looking like it's going to be just as great!  

• Like 1

This November box is sold out but the December box is looking like it's going to be just as great!  

I just noticed that. Super sad face. I emailed them in the hopes that they might have an extra November box that I can purchase. The October box looked great too but the clutch had me on the fence. 

They seem to be closed to monthly subscriptions now---only the annual subscriptions are available (as far as I can see).  I hate to commit nearly $400 right now at Christmas.

Oh man my box got delayed a few days but its here today and man oh man is it awesome!  So fun, I am so happy the new subscribers love it too!  Hooray LLB!  Absolutely my fave box I am so excited for next month!  

• Like 2

Is there a coupon code for new subscribers out there? This looks like a box I might be interested in trying out.

There should be a code for new subscribers as noted on the ad on the bottom of the page.

They seem to be closed to monthly subscriptions now---only the annual subscriptions are available (as far as I can see). I hate to commit nearly $400 right now at Christmas.

The monthly subscription I'd open again, January available as December is sold out.

The monthly subscription I'd open again, January available as December is sold out.

Where do you see that it's open?  I keep stalking the site to no avail!  :)

Where do you see that it's open?  I keep stalking the site to no avail!   :)

I don't think it's open yet but hopefully it will be soon just keep an eye on it.  My guess is they'll open it up once they put that January theme.  But it seems like they go super fast lately so snatch one up quick :)  Good luck, it really is a great box and a lovely company to deal with.

My BF thinks I'm crazy with all the subscription boxes I get so when I received this one I had to put it all back in the box so I could open it again in front of him.  He was out of town all last week for work, so last night, I "opened" the box again in front of him.  He was blown away by it.  After I showed him the first few items, I pulled out the pink LBB box in the bottom and he was like "What the heck.... there's more?".  It was so cute!!!  

• Like 2

My BF thinks I'm crazy with all the subscription boxes I get so when I received this one I had to put it all back in the box so I could open it again in front of him.  He was out of town all last week for work, so last night, I "opened" the box again in front of him.  He was blown away by it.  After I showed him the first few items, I pulled out the pink LBB box in the bottom and he was like "What the heck.... there's more?".  It was so cute!!!  

Haha thats so cute!  I feel like I can cancel just about any other box service now because this one is so amazing I don't need the others lol.

Are u getting the December box too, any guesses as to what s in it.  This one is a tricky one to guess.  I d guess some kind of skincare/beauty products but I m stumped as to what else.

Edited by Teach22
  • Like 1

Ugh.  So should I just suck it up and buy the year subscription?  I've been so burned by boxes lately I'm afraid, but I really want this box.  I def have a sub box problem.

Also:  I don't think there are any codes for the full year sub.  :(

Edited by lns02

Ugh.  So should I just suck it up and buy the year subscription?  I've been so burned by boxes lately I'm afraid, but I really want this box.  I def have a sub box problem.

Also:  I don't think there are any codes for the full year sub.   :(

My advice would be to send them an e-mail asking when and if the monthly subscription will be open again.  Express how excited you are to try this box but would like to get a box or two before committing to the yearly sub and see what they say.  My personal experience with their customer service has been extremely pleasant.  Hope they can help you!  Good luck!

Haha thats so cute!  I feel like I can cancel just about any other box service now because this one is so amazing I don't need the others lol.

Are u getting the December box too, any guesses as to what s in it.  This one is a tricky one to guess.  I d guess some kind of skincare/beauty products but I m stumped as to what else.

I'm not missing the December box! :)  I think it may be inspirational items for the New Year.... maybe one of those inspirational sayings in a frame or any other items that would make you just feel good about yourself.  I honestly don't know but it sounds like it's going to be amazing!

• Like 1

It was for sure open yesterday, but that's right- I checked today and sold out. I think it will be open again in few days when they will announce January theme!

I think it will be jewelry. The round necklace would fit with theme very well. Description was something about karma "what goes around comes around " inspiration to be kind. And they have this beautiful notebook,we could write our New Year resolution in it ;-)

• Like 1

I was going to buy less boxes this year, but the French boxes are seducing me & now this... Not everything is for me in this box, but the things that aren't would make such lovely gifts. That's half the reason I buy boxes. I keep checking the site to see if they will open back up, but no luck yet. I love the thoughtfulness, themes & the homegoods & the fact that this box is just different.

• Like 4

This looks like a fun box.  I hope it opens up for January so, I can give it a try.  I can't wait to see what you all get for December.

• Like 3

I made it in for the December box - I  had hesitated to order after not liking the October box at all and am sad that I missed November. I hope December is far more like November than October.  

• Like 2

That is such a lovely box. Were the boot slippers sized? Curious about that because I've got tiny feet and always have to go with the smallest, just wondering if they are collecting size info for future use.

I wish I had signed up for this subscription sooner. I had no idea the review points were so good! I spent 29.00 on the November box with a 10.00 off code. I got 4.00 in points for joining, and an additional 24.00 in points for reviewing the box!  I got myself another Christmas pillow (The white with the silver Xmas tree on it) for only the cost of shipping, $3.00!

That's just crazy. It feels like I got that entire box for the cost of one pillow.

Also I asked LLB on FB how they could afford to do that and they responded saying that the points for reviewing will not always be so high, that they will change soon to be less but to still compete with other boxes programs.

That is such a lovely box. Were the boot slippers sized? Curious about that because I've got tiny feet and always have to go with the smallest, just wondering if they are collecting size info for future use.

They are not sized. They have a piece of leather at the bottom and my size 8 feet are way bigger than it. But they still fit somehow.I could definatly see this being an issue with some girls calves though. The angora does not stretch so for tiny calves I think it will sag badly. And for some larger calves they may not even be able to get these over them.

I just totally totally splurged and bought the annual sub. I hope I don't regret it and have buyers remorse.

• Like 1