Little Lace Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my shipping notification today. I will not check in here before I get my box. I want to open it not knowing what is inside :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> can't wait!

Wow. Just wow. This is the box that keeps on giving! I thought I was done, and there was more! A bonus item tucked inside the wrapping! I don't know how they stuffed it all in! 

Popsugar who?

Haha, this is exactly the only word that come in my mind when I saw, what's inside. Just a big "WOW" So fun to see its also the word you all use :) incredible box. Love everything,especially socks, how adorable are they?! The best Christmas box ever <3

OMG my box was delivered and it's sitting in my "parcel" box at home!  I wont' be there for a couple of more hours but I can't wait to see what's inside!  Thanks for not spoiling it because I wouldn't be able to NOT look!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at work and I kept refreshing on my phone because I knew it would be delivered today.  Got home and just kept saying Oh My God!  Wow!!  Everything was fabulous and I love it.

You all were right!  It was totally fabulous!

IMG_3223-001.jpg

Oh MY!  This box is the #1 favorite box that I've EVER received!  And I seriously mean EVER and I've received LOTS of boxes over the years.  

The funniest part is one of the items.... you could have received 4 different ones - according to the card and mine isn't one of those 4!  I love it anyways because the saying fits me perfectly!  

LBB you are AWESOME!!!  Thank you for the awesome.... and I mean AWESOME!!! November BOX!!! 

Is there a coupon code for new subscribers out there? This looks like a box I might be interested in trying out.

This November box is sold out but the December box is looking like it's going to be just as great!  
I just noticed that. Super sad face. I emailed them in the hopes that they might have an extra November box that I can purchase. The October box looked great too but the clutch had me on the fence. 

They seem to be closed to monthly subscriptions now---only the annual subscriptions are available (as far as I can see).  I hate to commit nearly $400 right now at Christmas.

Oh man my box got delayed a few days but its here today and man oh man is it awesome!  So fun, I am so happy the new subscribers love it too!  Hooray LLB!  Absolutely my fave box I am so excited for next month!  

They seem to be closed to monthly subscriptions now---only the annual subscriptions are available (as far as I can see). I hate to commit nearly $400 right now at Christmas.
The monthly subscription I'd open again, January available as December is sold out.

Where do you see that it's open?  I keep stalking the site to no avail!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I don't think it's open yet but hopefully it will be soon just keep an eye on it.  My guess is they'll open it up once they put that January theme.  But it seems like they go super fast lately so snatch one up quick :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Good luck, it really is a great box and a lovely company to deal with.

Back