Little Lace Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My BF thinks I'm crazy with all the subscription boxes I get so when I received this one I had to put it all back in the box so I could open it again in front of him.  He was out of town all last week for work, so last night, I "opened" the box again in front of him.  He was blown away by it.  After I showed him the first few items, I pulled out the pink LBB box in the bottom and he was like "What the heck.... there's more?".  It was so cute!!!  

My BF thinks I'm crazy with all the subscription boxes I get so when I received this one I had to put it all back in the box so I could open it again in front of him.  He was out of town all last week for work, so last night, I "opened" the box again in front of him.  He was blown away by it.  After I showed him the first few items, I pulled out the pink LBB box in the bottom and he was like "What the heck.... there's more?".  It was so cute!!!  
Haha thats so cute!  I feel like I can cancel just about any other box service now because this one is so amazing I don't need the others lol.

Are u getting the December box too, any guesses as to what s in it.  This one is a tricky one to guess.  I d guess some kind of skincare/beauty products but I m stumped as to what else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh.  So should I just suck it up and buy the year subscription?  I've been so burned by boxes lately I'm afraid, but I really want this box.  I def have a sub box problem.

Also:  I don't think there are any codes for the full year sub.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh.  So should I just suck it up and buy the year subscription?  I've been so burned by boxes lately I'm afraid, but I really want this box.  I def have a sub box problem.

Also:  I don't think there are any codes for the full year sub.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
My advice would be to send them an e-mail asking when and if the monthly subscription will be open again.  Express how excited you are to try this box but would like to get a box or two before committing to the yearly sub and see what they say.  My personal experience with their customer service has been extremely pleasant.  Hope they can help you!  Good luck!

Haha thats so cute!  I feel like I can cancel just about any other box service now because this one is so amazing I don't need the others lol.

Are u getting the December box too, any guesses as to what s in it.  This one is a tricky one to guess.  I d guess some kind of skincare/beauty products but I m stumped as to what else.
I'm not missing the December box! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I think it may be inspirational items for the New Year.... maybe one of those inspirational sayings in a frame or any other items that would make you just feel good about yourself.  I honestly don't know but it sounds like it's going to be amazing!

It was for sure open yesterday, but that's right- I checked today and sold out. I think it will be open again in few days when they will announce January theme!

I think it will be jewelry. The round necklace would fit with theme very well. Description was something about karma "what goes around comes around " inspiration to be kind. And they have this beautiful notebook,we could write our New Year resolution in it ;-)

I was going to buy less boxes this year, but the French boxes are seducing me & now this... Not everything is for me in this box, but the things that aren't would make such lovely gifts. That's half the reason I buy boxes. I keep checking the site to see if they will open back up, but no luck yet. I love the thoughtfulness, themes & the homegoods & the fact that this box is just different.

That is such a lovely box. Were the boot slippers sized? Curious about that because I've got tiny feet and always have to go with the smallest, just wondering if they are collecting size info for future use.

I wish I had signed up for this subscription sooner. I had no idea the review points were so good! I spent 29.00 on the November box with a 10.00 off code. I got 4.00 in points for joining, and an additional 24.00 in points for reviewing the box!  I got myself another Christmas pillow (The white with the silver Xmas tree on it) for only the cost of shipping, $3.00!

That's just crazy. It feels like I got that entire box for the cost of one pillow.

Also I asked LLB on FB how they could afford to do that and they responded saying that the points for reviewing will not always be so high, that they will change soon to be less but to still compete with other boxes programs.

That is such a lovely box. Were the boot slippers sized? Curious about that because I've got tiny feet and always have to go with the smallest, just wondering if they are collecting size info for future use.
They are not sized. They have a piece of leather at the bottom and my size 8 feet are way bigger than it. But they still fit somehow.I could definatly see this being an issue with some girls calves though. The angora does not stretch so for tiny calves I think it will sag badly. And for some larger calves they may not even be able to get these over them.

I just totally totally splurged and bought the annual sub. I hope I don't regret it and have buyers remorse.

I just totally totally splurged and bought the annual sub. I hope I don't regret it and have buyers remorse.
I did too. I hope I didn't jinx it for everyone. I recently subscribed to French box after seeing their first two boxes, then I received the November one and it was awful. There's always a bit of a risk with subs, not every box is going to blow you away, but this one looks so amazing.

Plus, with an annual subscription, it's only $31 a box. I'm going to drop Glossybox, so this is really only $10 a month. (I can rationalize any purchase)

I did too. I hope I didn't jinx it for everyone. I recently subscribed to French box after seeing their first two boxes, then I received the November one and it was awful. There's always a bit of a risk with subs, not every box is going to blow you away, but this one looks so amazing.

Plus, with an annual subscription, it's only $31 a box. I'm going to drop Glossybox, so this is really only $10 a month. (I can rationalize any purchase)
I rationalized it because I returned the Nina Garcia disaster and then canceled that sub.  Still, it's pretty $$$.  I'm excited for my first box, which I assume will be December.

I had ordered an annual sub after December sold out, so I assumed that I would get January's box first. However, I just got a shipping notice, so maybe I'll be getting December's after all!

I had ordered an annual sub after December sold out, so I assumed that I would get January's box first. However, I just got a shipping notice, so maybe I'll be getting December's after all!
I was so excited to get a processing email yesterday, yours already shipped!!  Color me jealous!  So excited for this box they usually come pretty fast too.  Hope you love your first box.  Any guesses as to whats inside?  

Back