Little Lace Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else in favor of having one for thread for Little Lace Box issues and one thread for Little Lace Box Spoilers and Show and Tell?
I'm completely in favor of this. Also, I was thinking that there should be a monthly/bimonthly thread for LLB, like there are for other boxes. So one thread for June, another one for August...etc.

Could you post a picture of your canvas? I would like to see how it turned out. Oooh! I should have ordered the blackberry, sounds so good!
@aweheck- I try to avoid putting personal photos on the web, so I can't post it. But I can tell you about how it came out. I'm very pleased!  the canvas is thick and the colors came out great. It's almost like my photo was somewhat turned into a painting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  The only thing is, that it doesn't have a hanging hook on the back, so I guess I'll talk to the people at Micheal's  arts and crafts.

We can maybe create a new sub category forum for little lace box or open the monthly threads in the general subscription forum where this thread is at now. Is there enough interest for a separate category? Anyone can open the threads or we can open them too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

We can maybe create a new sub category forum for little lace box or open the monthly threads in the general subscription forum where this thread is at now. Is there enough interest for a separate category? Anyone can open the threads or we can open them too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
@@Reija, I would be more than happy to be the one to start the thread, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it, or find instructions. Could you please explain?

@@Reija, I would be more than happy to be the one to start the thread, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it, or find instructions. Could you please explain?
Thanks @@fancyfarmer! You have to be on desktop to do it or if you are on mobile/Ipad switch to full version on the bottom of the page. Unfortunately mobile doesn't have that option yet (a whole new custom made mobile is in the works for MUT). On the right side of the page, there is a button for a new topic. Here is a screenshot so you can see it easier. Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

new topic.png

Thanks @@fancyfarmer! You have to be on desktop to do it or if you are on mobile/Ipad switch to full version on the bottom of the page. Unfortunately mobile doesn't have that option yet (a whole new custom made mobile is in the works for MUT). On the right side of the page, there is a button for a new topic. Here is a screenshot so you can see it easier. Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

new topic.png
@@Reija thank you for the help. I was able to do it on my dinosaur of a desktop computer, lol.

Back