Little Lace Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 Oooh you got the other clutch so pretty!  What is that little bottle you got( I don't think that was in my box) but  i got this as my extra  instead i guess http://littlelacebox.com/product/french-lavender-flower-body-buffer/

I love this box too I am so excited for next month!  Cant wait to see what holiday stuff they find for us.  They really nail their themes and come up with unique but useable items.  Have you tried the pumpkin mask yet I ve used it a twice already love it! Makes me want pumpkin pie though lol
I got Farmhouse Fresh Whoopie Body Wash / Bubble Bath.  It smells SO good!

Eeee November 17th (this month's shipping date) isn't far away!!  Anyone want to play the guess what s in this month's box game?

Oooh, the 17th is my birthday, so that will be something fun to have going on!

No clue whatsoever what will be in it! I'd love for them to include Caron in my birthday month, though!  Nuit de Noel would be perfect!  

I'd love a berry lippie, some Mariage Freres tea, a mini candle and maybe a hair tie with a little charm of some sort?

Well Happy Early Birthday to you!!!  

Such wonderful suggestions!

I d love to see a lovely holiday-ish scent (either for the home or for me!)

Maybe a nice peppermint scrub 

tea with cute holiday mugs would be fun

a thick purse size hand cream would be fun

maybe something related to cookie making (i m a big baker, the holidays is so fun for that too!)

Something with some sparkle

I love the pillows they have in their store right now http://littlelacebox.com/product/holiday-joy-pillow-embroidered/ or these cute little towels http://littlelacebox.com/product/white-reindeer-dish-towel/

I am excited I know whatever they find is going to be fun and a bit different.  Hope you love your box and its a fun birthday month for you!

And of course I posted in the wrong thread!

In this box, I'd love to see everything you mentioned...and those pillows, oh my gosh, I absolutely have to have them!!!

[SIZE=10.5pt]It is so cool to read all these great comments and suggestions.  I won't give anything away, but I will tell you that this is our most expensive box to date.  This box will retail for over $170.00 and contain seven full-size items.  We were originally looking at eight items, but one of our new designers is having a difficult time meeting our deadline and quantity requirements.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Although we love working with new designers, because we love bringing you something new each month, new designers are not always ready to produce the quantities we need in the time frame when we need them, and that is frustrating.  Our November box is almost sold out, and we are thinking we will have to limit the number of new subscribers[/SIZE] going forward, if we are going to continue working with these small, new designers. 

[SIZE=10.5pt]Originally we wanted as many subscribers as we could get, but that probably isn’t the best strategy for LLB.  Hope you love the November box.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]It is so cool to read all these great comments and suggestions.  I won't give anything away, but I will tell you that this is our most expensive box to date.  This box will retail for over $170.00 and contain seven full-size items.  We were originally looking at eight items, but one of our new designers is having a difficult time meeting our deadline and quantity requirements.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Although we love working with new designers, because we love bringing you something new each month, new designers are not always ready to produce the quantities we need in the time frame when we need them, and that is frustrating.  Our November box is almost sold out, and we are thinking we will have to limit the number of new subscribers[/SIZE] going forward, if we are going to continue working with these small, new designers. 

[SIZE=10.5pt]Originally we wanted as many subscribers as we could get, but that probably isn’t the best strategy for LLB.  Hope you love the November box.[/SIZE]
One of the reasons I love LLB is because the curators reach out to the customers and you include such nice little personal touches in your boxes.  I hope no matter how big you choose to be (and how lucky are you to have that choice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )  I hope you stay true to what makes LLB so special.  Congrats on your successes and wishing you many many more.  Thank you for taking the time to chat with us and putting together such awesome treats. SO come on tell us how are we doing on our guess lol So so excited for November!  

w00t!  I just signed up!  Can't wait to see this box.  All the past boxes look amazing so I'm super excited for this one! 

I also signed up. Great value, I couldn't miss it. Especially when I already was too late for October box. I really feel I can trust LLB, you can tell curators put a lot of thought, love and effort in this box!

Hooray congrats for joining ladies!  I hope u love it as much as I have.  So fun, so any guesses or wishes for ur first  box (I m dying to know now what the item was that didn't make... darn curiosity lol)

It would be great to get a decorative Christmas wrench (oversized box ) but I don't think we will... l signed up last night and today November box is sold out! I was so lucky :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So excited our nov. boxes will be here before we know it!  Here is the sneak peek on the site for december 

“A Fresh New Start.”

In the mid-1930’s the silent film comedian, Charlie Chaplin, wrote a melody for the soundtrack of one of his last silent films.  Twenty years later Nat King Cole made it a hit, and since then his song has been covered by famous artists both young and old.  We’ve always loved hearing Chaplin’s song, “Smile,” (one of us has even belted out this tune a time or two) and it inspired us as we started curating our December box.  

We will soon close the door on 2014 and although “The Future Is Promised to No One”, and as Dr. Dyer’s quote further suggests, the journey may be shorter than we know, we all have an opportunity for a “Fresh New Start”. So we decided to call our December box “A Fresh New Start.”  We have curated products just for you (not your home).  Items that we hope will inspire you to “go for it now.”  Make the most of 2015 by starting off the new year with the motivation to make it your best year yet.  What are we waiting for?  Our time is now; let’s make the most of it.   

This box is not a fitness box.  People of all shapes and sizes can be happy and successful (not to downplay the fact that fitness is important for good health and a positive attitude).  This box is not a motivational – self-help box, so you won’t be getting a box full of quotes.  The December Little Lace Box is based on the belief that there are certain items that a person can receive that make them feel better about themselves; giving them a more positive outlook on life and inspiring them to be their best. That’s what lies behind this theme.  Every item is handpicked for you to make you look and feel amazing.  The next step will be up to you.  Here’s to a fabulous 2015!!!

Love love love it!  Lovely reminder we can always start over no matter how bad the day, week, or year there's *hopefully* always tomorrow to try again.  Excited to see what lovely and different refreshing items are packed into this box!  How does everyone else feel about next month's theme?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, great theme! Love it! I will not skip December box for sure. Excited to see what items can be inside...!?

I just got my tracking info!!  Also did you ladies see the gift boxes posted on the site? Some of them are pretty lovely.   little pricey but when u go to the store and actually add up the items the value is there, looks like all full size items.   I wouldn't mind if someone bought me one for christmas lol On a side note I m totally obsessed with that Farmhouse Fresh Brand now, I love love the pumpkin mask that was sent in the  last box I had to go and buy a few other products and they are all amazing.  I really want the Sundae mask but its sold out (umm chocolate on my face yes please lol)  Hooray our boxes are on the way!!!!

Back