Little Lace Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
December box already?  I'm still loving and playing with November!  Seriously, that Nov box was the best box I've ever received from a subscription service before.  Hands down.  Now you've got me all excited about the Dec box!  w00t!

December box already?  I'm still loving and playing with November!  Seriously, that Nov box was the best box I've ever received from a subscription service before.  Hands down.  Now you've got me all excited about the Dec box!  w00t!
I know!  I live in those Muk Luks! And that candle ahhh it s like Holiday Happiness :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't even tell you how many compliments I have gotten on that little pillow it just sits on the couch and makes everyone so happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Its been a stressful month for my family I ended up giving the Lavendar salts and lotion to my aunt after her husband had a massive heart attack.  She said they were so relaxing, I must admit it was hard to part with those lovelies but happy they made her smile through the chaos. Hope December can be just as lovely they have set the bar pretty high. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeeee I have an estimated delivery date of Thursday... hooray we ll have these little boxes in our hands this week!  Little Lace also posted on their instagram that sales for January boxes will open this Wednesday.  Hope everyone who missed out on December can snatch up a January one, good luck ladies!

Yes, please post the goods when you get them.  Thanks @Teach22 for the heads up on Wednesday.  I really would like to give this box a try. 

I saw the date this morning. For some reason this box was on my mind at 7:00am so, I checked it out.   In anticipation of having to make a fast decision on getting a monthly sub, do we know of any codes out there?  I just have a feeling there will be no time to think about this one.

I got to open my box spoiler free!

[spoiler]

Fresh Water Pearl Necklace from A Fresh Start (designed for LLB)

Fresh Water Pearl Bracelet by Stia Couture

Whitney English Mini Day Designer

Three Sisters Apothecary Soap (I got Mission Fig & Honey)

Very pretty, delicate pieces, but they are gold.  I like that the day planner is not for a specific year.  My soap smells wonderful.  I think there will be variations there and possibly on the day designer.

January's theme is:  The Dining Car - vintage beauty and you

IMG_0498 (2).JPG

I got to open my box spoiler free!

[spoiler]

Fresh Water Pearl Necklace from A Fresh Start (designed for LLB)

Fresh Water Pearl Bracelet by Stia Couture

Whitney English Mini Day Designer

Three Sisters Apothecary Soap (I got Mission Fig & Honey)

Very pretty, delicate pieces, but they are gold.  I like that the day planner is not for a specific year.  My soap smells wonderful.  I think there will be variations there and possibly on the day designer.

January's theme is:  The Dining Car - vintage beauty and you

IMG_0498 (2).JPG

Eeek!  I love it!!!!

Back