I just totally totally splurged and bought the annual sub. I hope I don't regret it and have buyers remorse.

I did too. I hope I didn't jinx it for everyone. I recently subscribed to French box after seeing their first two boxes, then I received the November one and it was awful. There's always a bit of a risk with subs, not every box is going to blow you away, but this one looks so amazing.

Plus, with an annual subscription, it's only $31 a box. I'm going to drop Glossybox, so this is really only $10 a month. (I can rationalize any purchase)

• Like 2

I did too. I hope I didn't jinx it for everyone. I recently subscribed to French box after seeing their first two boxes, then I received the November one and it was awful. There's always a bit of a risk with subs, not every box is going to blow you away, but this one looks so amazing.

Plus, with an annual subscription, it's only $31 a box. I'm going to drop Glossybox, so this is really only $10 a month. (I can rationalize any purchase)

I rationalized it because I returned the Nina Garcia disaster and then canceled that sub.  Still, it's pretty $$$.  I'm excited for my first box, which I assume will be December.

• Like 1

I had ordered an annual sub after December sold out, so I assumed that I would get January's box first. However, I just got a shipping notice, so maybe I'll be getting December's after all!

• Like 2

December box is on the way! :-) I bought annual subscription with my husband credit card so I am going to put it under Christmas tree as a present from him ;-)

• Like 4

I had ordered an annual sub after December sold out, so I assumed that I would get January's box first. However, I just got a shipping notice, so maybe I'll be getting December's after all!

I was so excited to get a processing email yesterday, yours already shipped!!  Color me jealous!  So excited for this box they usually come pretty fast too.  Hope you love your first box.  Any guesses as to whats inside?  

December box already?  I'm still loving and playing with November!  Seriously, that Nov box was the best box I've ever received from a subscription service before.  Hands down.  Now you've got me all excited about the Dec box!  w00t!

• Like 2

December box already?  I'm still loving and playing with November!  Seriously, that Nov box was the best box I've ever received from a subscription service before.  Hands down.  Now you've got me all excited about the Dec box!  w00t!

I know!  I live in those Muk Luks! And that candle ahhh it s like Holiday Happiness :) I can't even tell you how many compliments I have gotten on that little pillow it just sits on the couch and makes everyone so happy :) Its been a stressful month for my family I ended up giving the Lavendar salts and lotion to my aunt after her husband had a massive heart attack.  She said they were so relaxing, I must admit it was hard to part with those lovelies but happy they made her smile through the chaos. Hope December can be just as lovely they have set the bar pretty high. 

Edited by Teach22
  • Like 2

Eeeee I have an estimated delivery date of Thursday... hooray we ll have these little boxes in our hands this week!  Little Lace also posted on their instagram that sales for January boxes will open this Wednesday.  Hope everyone who missed out on December can snatch up a January one, good luck ladies!

• Like 1

Mine is supposed to arrive Thursday too!!

November's box looked so amazing. I'm trying to tell myself they can't all be that good (but I'm hoping they all are!)

Yes, please post the goods when you get them.  Thanks @Teach22 for the heads up on Wednesday.  I really would like to give this box a try. 

Can someone give me instructions on how to post a picture. I haven't been able to figure it out since they changed the site.

I got a shipping update - my box should be delivered today!!!  UGH... I won't be home until 7 tonight.

I saw the date this morning. For some reason this box was on my mind at 7:00am so, I checked it out.   In anticipation of having to make a fast decision on getting a monthly sub, do we know of any codes out there?  I just have a feeling there will be no time to think about this one.

I got to open my box spoiler free!

[spoiler]

Fresh Water Pearl Necklace from A Fresh Start (designed for LLB)

Fresh Water Pearl Bracelet by Stia Couture

Whitney English Mini Day Designer

Three Sisters Apothecary Soap (I got Mission Fig & Honey)

Very pretty, delicate pieces, but they are gold.  I like that the day planner is not for a specific year.  My soap smells wonderful.  I think there will be variations there and possibly on the day designer.

January's theme is:  The Dining Car - vintage beauty and you

post-117732-0-77053700-1418851730_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I got to open my box spoiler free!

[spoiler]

Fresh Water Pearl Necklace from A Fresh Start (designed for LLB)

Fresh Water Pearl Bracelet by Stia Couture

Whitney English Mini Day Designer

Three Sisters Apothecary Soap (I got Mission Fig & Honey)

Very pretty, delicate pieces, but they are gold.  I like that the day planner is not for a specific year.  My soap smells wonderful.  I think there will be variations there and possibly on the day designer.

January's theme is:  The Dining Car - vintage beauty and you

attachicon.gifIMG_0498 (2).JPG

Eeek!  I love it!!!!

• Like 1

Mine was just delivered! Won't be home for 5 hours though.

The bracelet and necklace look pretty and I've been meaning to pick up a planner for the new year.