tacehtpuekam

Glamour Doll Eyes OTM 2015 **SPOILERS**

I'm sorry I  can't take pics of the actual colors. I tried, and they didn't do them any justice, and everything kept coming up very yellow-tinted because unless it's 12pm, my current place is tooooo dark. Can't wait to move into new home. The colors are gorgeous though, it actually reminds me a lot of this month's Aromaleigh box (which is GREAT for me because I love that theme!) but different enough to be awesome on its own.

Also, high quality cream formula! I'm excited to try a cream indie!

And yes, Kelly looks so beautiful  :wub:  That's my friend

Edited by ohsailor
  • Like 2

Oh!! Here's the hint for next month's theme:

"Any excuse for chocolate"

It also comes with a code that can be shared for 20% Baroque Cosmetics: "DESTATI"

• Like 4

Oh!! Here's the hint for next month's theme:

"Any excuse for chocolate"

It also comes with a code that can be shared for 20% Baroque Cosmetics: "DESTATI"

BEST THEME EVER.

• Like 3

This is the third (is it in a row?) OTM card that I will be expecting to have personally autographed by my beautiful friends. 

• Like 6

This is the third (is it in a row?) OTM card that I will be expecting to have personally autographed by my beautiful friends. 

Seriously!

Also @@meaganola, played around with Rose City, I'm in love!

Edited by ohsailor

Got mine today,and I'm in looooove :) Here are some swatches, tried to pick up the pretties as best as i could. Didn't take pics of the whole thing since they're already on here :)

Be My Anchor - A sheer flash of sparkling blue like water with a dusty golden base.

post-83056-0-88504200-1421266507_thumb.jpg

Sailing Away - Cream shadow - Deep royal blue base with a soft coral reef blue overlay finsihed with an anchor golden shimmer .sheen

post-83056-0-36679700-1421266540_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Vee said that Outtie 5000 on top of the extra from this month is "amazeballs".  If you have that shdae give it a try when you get your sub.

• Like 2

I'm really loving both of these shadow colors. I dug some of the balm out with a brush and it is a pretty color, and feels nice too. Great first month this year! :)

I might ask Vee about it

I sent her a message and let her know about it, I told her she didn't have to send a replacement but figured I'd let her know in case she has a batch of defective tubes or something!

I love my Aquabomb but my tube is also broken. I don't want a replacement or anything but I did tell Vee.  I used a lip brush this morning and it is beautiful! I might save it for the spring/summer though. I need dark lip colors to complement my RBF during winter.

• Like 1

I warmed by tube before twisting it up and it works!  You have to go slowly.  It wouldn't turn at first and I could feel like if I were to force it that the wheel mechanism would break, if that makes sense.  I'm glad, because this is the kind of lip product I LOVE because I can get away with it at work.  Hospitals aren't exactly known for their freedom of expression and wild fashion stylings :)

ALSO has anyone tried using Be My Anchor wet?  It makes the blue SO STRONG <3  I'm not bothering trying to take a picture with my crap phone.

• Like 1

I warmed by tube before twisting it up and it works!  You have to go slowly.  It wouldn't turn at first and I could feel like if I were to force it that the wheel mechanism would break, if that makes sense.  I'm glad, because this is the kind of lip product I LOVE because I can get away with it at work.  Hospitals aren't exactly known for their freedom of expression and wild fashion stylings :)

ALSO has anyone tried using Be My Anchor wet?  It makes the blue SO STRONG <3  I'm not bothering trying to take a picture with my crap phone.

She said that sometimes if you try to twist them up before they warm up, it can break the mechanism, but in my case, it was inside for about 4 hours before I even opened it, so I think in my case it might have just either been broken to begin with, or just broke in the freezing weather. :(  It is pretty though!

ANd yes, I wore Be My Anchor foiled yesterday, and it was gorgeous!

Edited by yousoldtheworld

Got my OTM in today!  My sample baggie was Lost Horizon.  

Can't wait to play with the new pretties!

• Like 3

Mine came today too! My aquabomb was fine, but it doesn't roll down if I roll it up but I don't care about that. This feels so nice!!

Only weird thing is one of my taffys tasted like perfume. Could have very well been from me though. Yolo'd and ate it anyways. Tasted good after the initial floral alcohol. I'm not dead. Winning.

Edited by bsquared
  • Like 5

You got one? Yay!

Yes!  I got one when she posted extras.  I did not say anything as I did not think I was able to.  I checked the site randomly at 6:30am on the 8th and there was one available, I bleary eyed purchased and thought it was cancelled!  Then 3 awesome MUT ladies @@marigoldsue @@Lolo22 @@kaitlin1209 PMed me to let me know there were spots.  I actually ordered another one when I got home as a gift and wrote a big huge rambling note in the comments about how it was a gift and I hoped it was ok to buy 2.

Vee emailed me stated it was fine and asked if I wanted to include a note.  I, of course being me, sent a long rambling message for her to put in the package.  I assume she would cut, paste and print it on the order or something but she emailed me back and stated it was HAND written!  I thought that was so awesome and above and beyond CS.  A+++

Crossing my fingers that I am a lucky lotto winner for February.  If not I will be battling with the others in the arena!

• Like 6