Glamour Doll Eyes OTM 2015 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I warmed by tube before twisting it up and it works!  You have to go slowly.  It wouldn't turn at first and I could feel like if I were to force it that the wheel mechanism would break, if that makes sense.  I'm glad, because this is the kind of lip product I LOVE because I can get away with it at work.  Hospitals aren't exactly known for their freedom of expression and wild fashion stylings :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ALSO has anyone tried using Be My Anchor wet?  It makes the blue SO STRONG <3  I'm not bothering trying to take a picture with my crap phone.
She said that sometimes if you try to twist them up before they warm up, it can break the mechanism, but in my case, it was inside for about 4 hours before I even opened it, so I think in my case it might have just either been broken to begin with, or just broke in the freezing weather. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It is pretty though!

ANd yes, I wore Be My Anchor foiled yesterday, and it was gorgeous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine came today too! My aquabomb was fine, but it doesn't roll down if I roll it up but I don't care about that. This feels so nice!!

Only weird thing is one of my taffys tasted like perfume. Could have very well been from me though. Yolo'd and ate it anyways. Tasted good after the initial floral alcohol. I'm not dead. Winning.

You got one? Yay!
Yes!  I got one when she posted extras.  I did not say anything as I did not think I was able to.  I checked the site randomly at 6:30am on the 8th and there was one available, I bleary eyed purchased and thought it was cancelled!  Then 3 awesome MUT ladies @@marigoldsue @@Lolo22 @@kaitlin1209 PMed me to let me know there were spots.  I actually ordered another one when I got home as a gift and wrote a big huge rambling note in the comments about how it was a gift and I hoped it was ok to buy 2.

Vee emailed me stated it was fine and asked if I wanted to include a note.  I, of course being me, sent a long rambling message for her to put in the package.  I assume she would cut, paste and print it on the order or something but she emailed me back and stated it was HAND written!  I thought that was so awesome and above and beyond CS.  A+++

Crossing my fingers that I am a lucky lotto winner for February.  If not I will be battling with the others in the arena!

Only weird thing is one of my taffys tasted like perfume. Could have very well been from me though. Yolo'd and ate it anyways. Tasted good after the initial floral alcohol. I'm not dead. Winning.
My yellow taffies tasted like roses!  Purple Jujubes are violet-flavored, and orange Jujubes are lilac, and I love those, so I just shrugged and hoped I didn't break a tooth (my brother once had a tooth crumble when eating a piece of soft sandwich bread, and our dad had one just pop out in the middle of the night while he was sleeping, so shattering one on taffy is *totally* within the realm of possibility in my family).

It seems that I'm one of the few with an aquabomb that works perfectly! This months OTM was incredible, Vee continues to impress me!

It seems that I'm one of the few with an aquabomb that works perfectly! This months OTM was incredible, Vee continues to impress me!
Mine too!  I haven't tried to turn mine back down, but I very rarely do that with a lip balm anyway.  Mine has been fine since the beginning, and I attribute that to no freezing temps on it's way from Nevada to NC.  I didn't need to warm it up.  

Mine too!  I haven't tried to turn mine back down, but I very rarely do that with a lip balm anyway.  Mine has been fine since the beginning, and I attribute that to no freezing temps on it's way from Nevada to NC.  I didn't need to warm it up.  
I thought for sure that mine would break because of the negative temps here but it didn't and I can't believe that I haven't used it yet. lol

Mine shipped from Las Vegas to Las Vegas and didn't work :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but I opened it at 9pm right after I got the mail, and it gets surprisingly cold in Vegas (it's bs- yeah, 40 degrees isn't THAT cold, but when it gets 117 in the summer, c'mon man, give us 60 degree winters!)

Absolutely loved the sticker, I will most likely add it to my collection on my laptop! Vee has such great taste on items to include in the OTM every month.

And the anchor charm!  I used the charm and a bit of navy blue thread to accent a candle in the bathroom!

8D7EDA6E-440A-4FFF-A392-5F4D95F35BFA_zps76ey8y08.jpg

Back