Glamour Doll Eyes OTM 2015 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry I  can't take pics of the actual colors. I tried, and they didn't do them any justice, and everything kept coming up very yellow-tinted because unless it's 12pm, my current place is tooooo dark. Can't wait to move into new home. The colors are gorgeous though, it actually reminds me a lot of this month's Aromaleigh box (which is GREAT for me because I love that theme!) but different enough to be awesome on its own.

Also, high quality cream formula! I'm excited to try a cream indie!

And yes, Kelly looks so beautiful  :wub:  That's my friend

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today,and I'm in looooove :) Here are some swatches, tried to pick up the pretties as best as i could. Didn't take pics of the whole thing since they're already on here :)

Be My Anchor - A sheer flash of sparkling blue like water with a dusty golden base.

IMG_0334.JPG

Sailing Away - Cream shadow - Deep royal blue base with a soft coral reef blue overlay finsihed with an anchor golden shimmer .sheen

IMG_0335.JPG

I love my Aquabomb but my tube is also broken. I don't want a replacement or anything but I did tell Vee.  I used a lip brush this morning and it is beautiful! I might save it for the spring/summer though. I need dark lip colors to complement my RBF during winter.

I warmed by tube before twisting it up and it works!  You have to go slowly.  It wouldn't turn at first and I could feel like if I were to force it that the wheel mechanism would break, if that makes sense.  I'm glad, because this is the kind of lip product I LOVE because I can get away with it at work.  Hospitals aren't exactly known for their freedom of expression and wild fashion stylings :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ALSO has anyone tried using Be My Anchor wet?  It makes the blue SO STRONG <3  I'm not bothering trying to take a picture with my crap phone.

Back