Glamour Doll Eyes OTM 2015 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh... There were some MASSIVE issues with the site, so @@lovepink your order may get canceled. Any subs grabbed now may get canceled unless you checked out an hour or so earlier and had your sub inexplicably canceled.

Uh... There were some MASSIVE issues with the site, so @@lovepink your order may get canceled. Any subs grabbed now may get canceled unless you checked out an hour or so earlier and had your sub inexplicably canceled.
Yeah I am going to get cancelled and banned from buying this month because I am at work had the browser open, refreshed saw spits avilable and bought. After I posted here I went back saw the big writing statin if you buy now you are banned and that only people with emails from her persoannly can buy.

I ordered a two month before I saw that banning thing. Not sure if i will be cancelled or banned :'(

I ordered a two month before I saw that banning thing. Not sure if i will be cancelled or banned :'(
If you ordered after the site crashed (earlier this morning) and you DID NOT get an email stating you could order, your order will be cancelled and you will be banned for the month. 

The only people who were supposed to order are those who ordered this morning, got their orders cancelled by Paypal, and got an email stating they were on "the list" and were allowed to re-order their original order (or another option if the original option was/is sold out). 

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 2 facebook sites. I just got on the second one, so I was confused. I wanted to order, but not worth all the stress. I may try next month. I ordered some stuff from the main site a few days ago. I may just stick with that.

I don't know. When you call new people dumb I think that is pretty mean... There is a way to be assertive and helpful without belittling someone.

Yeah I am going to get cancelled and banned from buying this month because I am at work had the browser open, refreshed saw spits avilable and bought. After I posted here I went back saw the big writing statin if you buy now you are banned and that only people with emails from her persoannly can buy.
I'm in the same boat. The messages didn't come up for me before it was too late. Oh well. That's technology. Sometimes things are delayed, or you don't see posts right away due to an update delay.

Eek. Not a fun morning. I guess it was worse for poor Vanessa :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Her stuff looks nice but since I am so new to make up forums and indies I will just focus on my other orders and subs. I put in an order on her main site, so I have that. I had no idea ordering was going to be this crazy!

Back