Glamour Doll Eyes OTM 2015 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are still LOTS of subscriptions left ladies! Maybe just hop off for a second so Vee can fix the site? I know she's trying, but can't when there are so many people refreshing all at once. 

The thing is that it's like this every single month for every single shadow-focused indie sub that has limited slots that I can think of, with the possible exception of innocent+twisted alchemy, and even that sells out its slots pretty much immediately (I think they're just low-profile enough that they don't have literally a hundred people camping on the site). It's the indie world's version of Black Friday.

ETA: Whoops, that was not in response to @! That was just a general response to everyone who can't get through.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I spent a long time refreshing pages & FINALLY made it all the way thru & received confirmation on the GDE OTM website & they PayPal but now I just received an email from GDE that my subscription was cancelled... I just emailed her. So hoping I don't miss out... Should I pick up a second subscription to be safe??

So I spent a long time refreshing pages & FINALLY made it all the way thru & received confirmation on the GDE OTM website & they PayPal but now I just received an email from GDE that my subscription was cancelled... I just emailed her. So hoping I don't miss out... Should I pick up a second subscription to be safe??
She pulled the site to figure out what's going on with the cancellations! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully something that can be fixed soon.

I think we crashed it while there were still a lot of spots open. Just keep an eye on the GDE facebook group, it's where Vee is posting the updates!

I GOT A WHOLE YEAR!!!! (not just now, I managed to check out right when it first launched, then had to get get showered/dressed/go get kids from school!)

Such a happy panda right now!!!   :wub:   B)   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :lol:   ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :sunshine:   :hugs3:   :flowers:   :smilehappyyes:   :w00t:   :satisfied:   :luv:   :king:   :rotfl:

I think the site is up. I was just on and got a 6 month. All that is left is 6, 3 and 1.

I knew today was going to be a great day! Finally got this sub after like a yood 6 months trying!

Go, go go!

Oops my bad there is a big note statin inly people who got a personal email from her can check out and if people do it now they are banned:

So don't go! And I will now be banned.

Sorry for the info i dont check FB often

Back