Reija

TARGET Beauty Boxes - Spring 2015

Good value box. I got the color rose redefined.

Same here (also already wearing the gloss) - very pleased :D

Edited by Tobygirl
  • Like 2

I lied about mine being here last week.  It's been "departed shipping facility partner" since the friggan 16th.  =( 

Mine have shown departed shipping facility since the 16th too with no additional update or delivery.

My box arrived yesterday. They did a great job packing it tightly and the box itself looked nice, however my Infallible spray found a way to leak over other items :( But luckily damage was not big and I still had plenty of spray left to try. Overall, I am pleased with the value of this box.
My lip gloss is in Rose Redefined shade, btw. I think we all receive the same shade. 

I hope Target will have enough stock next time for everyone to get one box for themselves. I feel sad for all who couldn't make it, while some people got enough of them to sell on Ebay :/

I got my box today!  The gloss confused the heck out of me, lmao.  I was really excited to get a pretty berry-colored lipstick and spent an embarrassingly long time trying to open it normally before I decided to twist.

I need to go back to bed.  

• Like 1

@@[email protected] I don't think that it is eye gel. The paperwork is wrong.

By the way I loved the shampoo. I have very long hair and it has been getting tangled lately. I dont have this problem using the shampoo. I has some oils that help detangling.

@@[email protected] I don't think that it is eye gel. The paperwork is wrong.

By the way I loved the shampoo. I have very long hair and it has been getting tangled lately. I dont have this problem using the shampoo. I has some oils that help detangling.

Thank you for the Info.  I did put it under my eyes last night, luckily it didn't do any harm.

• Like 1

I am obsessed with the lip gloss! The color is beautiful and it really has staying power. Plus, if I want to purchase this I know I won't have to pay an arm or a leg to get it. Dear Target please start making a $5 monthly sub asap.

• Like 3

Love the lipgloss also!  It is a dupe for an expensive gloss I received in a FFF box!  But the price is a fraction of what the other one costs. 

I used my Dermstore coupon code a few days ago to buy a NYX liquid illuminator. The total price with 20% discount and tax came to $6.42 with free 1-3 day express shipping. I received my order yesterday: Illuminator, Scarguard Scarlight MD (as my free gift) which retails for a whooping $35, and 3 samples (skinceuticals c e ferulic serum mini bottle, medicell redness relief yellow moisturizer foil, and smartfx smarteye tinted undereye cream foil).
Although the Scarlight MD's expiry is close (July 2015) I will still get some use out of it, so I am happy.

If you need to order something, I would recommend checking if they have first since the discount and free gift is too good to pass up ;)

• Like 1