TARGET Beauty Boxes - Spring 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered two of these boxes and only received one today, although i looked online at my account and it states both have shipped. Did anyone else have this issue? Going to contact them and see what is up. But I am really happy with this box, definitely better than Walmart!

My tracking is not updated since yesterday morning. It is only 2.5 hrs away from me but I don't even have an expected delivery date :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have 6-7 USPS deliveries on the way but none of them are showing a recent tracking update. I don't like USPS, especially not now.

I should be getting mine on Monday. Those of you who received their boxes, what shades does the Maybelline come in (pics would be great)? Thanks :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
@@linda37027 posted the color of the lippy she received "Maybelline Color Elixir in 090 Rose Redeemed a pink neutral color"

I checked the swatches online and it is a beautiful rosy shade. I'm sure it will look beautiful on any complexion, such a flattering color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Went back and looked at my Maybelline it is Rose Redefined not Rose Redeemed. Sorry for any confusion. It is a nice neutral pink. I really like this box. The value was around 25.00. I wish there was a way to subscribe or be notified when they go on sale. I only got it because msa sent out an email alert. Thank you to Liz. 

I just grabbed mine from my mailbox (and I'm already wearing the lipgloss. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) While this probably isn't the most exciting box, it's a great value and the only thing I will absolutely not use is the Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream (because it's for extra dry skin, and I'm combo oily), but it's the smallest item in the box and I ain't even mad.

Edited to amend my statement:

I just noticed it's oil free. I'll save this bad boy for winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good value box. I want to try the setting spray so everything else is a bonus.

I got the color rose redefined. The packaging tricks you into thinking it's a lipstick but it applies with a wand. Feels like a gloss. I don't hate it but it isn't going to be something I reach for a lot.

I wish the shampoo had a matching conditioner with it. That's a pet peeve of mine. I want to try the line so I'm not confused about which product gave results.

The hair spray is up for swap.

The gel cream is welcome. I have dry skin.( I probably need to increase my water intake. )

Edited for phone typos.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the shampoo also came with a conditioner, but only because I've been eyeballing them for awhile. Honestly I mix and match my shampoo/conditioner most of the time because I don't think everything in a line of products are created equally. Like makeup, some stuff is really great and some of it's really really bad.

I lied about mine being here last week.  It's been "departed shipping facility partner" since the friggan 16th.  =( 

Mine have shown departed shipping facility since the 16th too with no additional update or delivery.

My box arrived yesterday. They did a great job packing it tightly and the box itself looked nice, however my Infallible spray found a way to leak over other items :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But luckily damage was not big and I still had plenty of spray left to try. Overall, I am pleased with the value of this box.
My lip gloss is in Rose Redefined shade, btw. I think we all receive the same shade. 

I hope Target will have enough stock next time for everyone to get one box for themselves. I feel sad for all who couldn't make it, while some people got enough of them to sell on Ebay :/

I got my box today!  The gloss confused the heck out of me, lmao.  I was really excited to get a pretty berry-colored lipstick and spent an embarrassingly long time trying to open it normally before I decided to twist.

I need to go back to bed.  

@@trendy@50 I don't think that it is eye gel. The paperwork is wrong.

By the way I loved the shampoo. I have very long hair and it has been getting tangled lately. I dont have this problem using the shampoo. I has some oils that help detangling.

Back