TARGET Beauty Boxes - Spring 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@trendy@50 I don't think that it is eye gel. The paperwork is wrong.

By the way I loved the shampoo. I have very long hair and it has been getting tangled lately. I dont have this problem using the shampoo. I has some oils that help detangling.
Thank you for the Info.  I did put it under my eyes last night, luckily it didn't do any harm.

Love the lipgloss also!  It is a dupe for an expensive gloss I received in a FFF box!  But the price is a fraction of what the other one costs. 

I used my Dermstore coupon code a few days ago to buy a NYX liquid illuminator. The total price with 20% discount and tax came to $6.42 with free 1-3 day express shipping. I received my order yesterday: Illuminator, Scarguard Scarlight MD (as my free gift) which retails for a whooping $35, and 3 samples (skinceuticals c e ferulic serum mini bottle, medicell redness relief yellow moisturizer foil, and smartfx smarteye tinted undereye cream foil).
Although the Scarlight MD's expiry is close (July 2015) I will still get some use out of it, so I am happy.

If you need to order something, I would recommend checking if they have first since the discount and free gift is too good to pass up ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back