TARGET Beauty Boxes - Spring 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this looks like a great deal, but it's not really very tempting for me. It just makes me feel very "meh". Although I should just bite the bullet because I've been curious about that shampoo for a while now.

You guys, I haven't bought anything since last month. I must be ill.

Do you think they will have a $10 version or Naturals version like they had before?
That naturals box looked really great, unfortunately I missed all the previous versions.

Do you think they will have a $10 version or Naturals version like they had before?

That naturals box looked really great, unfortunately I missed all the previous versions.
they did the 3 beauty boxes (2 women, 1 men) only for Christmas. I haven't ever seen them before

I have been checking everyday for the past week and the one day I don't check because of work, it pops up : (

Really wish this was more often than each quarter or you could subscribe to it.

OK, my pity party is over, lol

I have been checking everyday for the past week and the one day I don't check because of work, it pops up : (

OK, my pity party is over, lol
I checked the site and they seem to be available again - there is a max order of 2 per shipment. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the site and they seem to be available again - there is a max order of 2 per shipment. :D
gone.jpg

OK, my pity party is over, 
If you see your email daily. Subscribe to a couple of the Subscription sites newsletters and follow the topics when a conversation thread is opened here.  I subscribe to Mysubscriptionaddiction, ramblingsofasuburbanmom, and findsubscriptionboxes. I also follow a topic. I would not have known about the target box, except for the 14 or so emails I had in my box about the target box yesterday. 

If you see your email daily. Subscribe to a couple of the Subscription sites newsletters and follow the topics when a conversation thread is opened here. I subscribe to Mysubscriptionaddiction, ramblingsofasuburbanmom, and findsubscriptionboxes. I also follow a topic. I would not have known about the target box, except for the 14 or so emails I had in my box about the target box yesterday.
That how I found out about it too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my box today. 

Maybelline Color Elixir in 090 Rose Redeemed a pink neutral color

L'Oreal Spray 3.4 oz

Neutrogena Hydro boost gel cream. I got the extra-dry .25 oz size. 

Tresemme 1.5 oz.

SheaMoisture 3.2 oz

So much better than Walmart

Also 3.00 off 15.00 in Target Beauty Department and 20% off Dermstore coupons

Hopefully mine will be here today (if my mail person ever comes by) and I'll post pictures for you guys.  I'm so glad I finally got one =) 

Back