sakura33

Birchbox November 2015 Spoilers

Tracking for my box, (i live in northern Ohio along the lake) it says it went south instead of north from TN to GA. Then that's it, it never said it left GA then the next day, on the 11th it says Electronic Information Received by USPS in Fishers, IN. But my box isn't there. i'm so confused lol. Ever happened to anyone else?

When it says that, I take it to mean that USPS has the information for it. not that it physically has it in hand. It should update soon.

• Like 3

If you received the Make Face Gloss sample this month and already reviewed "MAKE Skin Illuminator & Face Gloss Duo" listing for 10 points, you can go back to review once more and get 10 additional points ;) They changed the listing to " MAKE Face Gloss" and sent me an email to review it, today.

• Like 5

i just got an email for a code TAKEOFF10 good for 24 hours $10.00 off $50.00 or more if anyone is interested

Edited by nikkiaust17
  • Like 3

Question: am I the only one who thought everyone was getting a LOC product this month? I could've sworn this was advertised but CS is saying it wasn't. Not really a big deal but i know if anyone else saw an advertisement for it, it would be someone on here!

• Like 1

Got my box today!

Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask - Looks interesting! Will have to try in the colder months approaching soon

theBalm Frat Boy Blusher - Tiny sample! Super cute though, first theBalm sample in this type of packaging

Davines This is a Relaxing Moisturizing Fluid - What a name first of all! Generous sample, 1.69 fl oz, very heavy! Not the biggest fan of the smell though

Avene Hydrance Serum - Tiny sample as well! Looks interesting though, love their mist

LOC Shadow Stick in Impress Me - They sure did impress me! While the sample is small, and I wish i came in the lip color packaging so I do not need to sharpen, the formula is fantastic! Also love the color

Love the box this month! Hope you guys love our boxes this month as well :)

• Like 1

Still no November box in-hand for me.  My mail is being forwarded.  Stuff is making a trip from Omaha to Colorado and back before getting on the right track and getting delivered.  Such fun, not.   I have never lived in Colorado and I have not requested to have my mail forwarded there.  I might have my November Birchbox by Christmas.  I'm not sure I care.  I've cancelled my account again and I plan to leave it that way and just subscribe to Scentbird for a while.  Birchbox and I need to take a break.  But this also means my Scentbird vial for November will be in mail-forwarding Hell, too.  Ugh.  

Question: am I the only one who thought everyone was getting a LOC product this month? I could've sworn this was advertised but CS is saying it wasn't. Not really a big deal but i know if anyone else saw an advertisement for it, it would be someone on here!

I thought I saw one too but now I can't find it. But you're definitely not alone in thinking that.

• Like 3

Here is a picture of my box. I'm looking forward to trying the lipstick although it's not a color I would pick. I've gotten the fragrance sample before and it's ok. I'm looking forward to using the blush and the Ayres body scrub.

birchbox November 2015 spoiler.jpg

Just picked up another box fingers crossed it's a good one for $2.50 back in ebates and a $5 box - can't beat it.

Just opened my box.  I got the curated box.  Very odd that there is nothing inside the little pillow pack.  It's supposed to have the shadow stick and the Shiseido product.  

I'm excited for the curated box - I've received the Jane Iredale stain before, actually I loved it so much I bought a 3ct lot of the minis on eBay haha. So I'll be glad to have another spare (worth giving up the 10 review points since I've sampled it already!)

edit: I keep screwing up and posting in the wrong post, haha. I got the curated box this month (like I obviously plan to do for December too, lol) and I'm pleased with it. I do love that the curated boxes come so quickly, usually at least a few days faster than my boxes come otherwise. 

My favorite sample was the LOC shadow stick. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes, it's usually a toss up whether a shimmery shadow stick/cream will end up wearing off into my eyes and causing irritation. This one didn't so yay! I'm considering getting another color or two eventually.

Edited by jewdiful
  • Like 1